Love the idea of the tool because im looking to revert some engrams to particular levels but when i use your tool and change the level it doesn't save the new level. Any suggestions? 

EDIT: Apologies, i noticed if you change the level you save then close then toggle game.ini you get the entries that were changed. Question though, do you need to copy the entire list for it to take effect i.e. those engrams that werent changed?

1 hour ago, lymbycfyk said:

Did I get it right, that you want to revert to the default Level?  And what about the other setting? Because I implemented to remove the ini entry, when all settings are set to defaut.

Well im trying to revert some engram levels back to where they were prior to one of the major updates, for example, quetz platform back to level 80, industrial forge back to level 85, riot gear to wherever they were before etc.

The remaining engrams i want to stay the default.

Using the tool i can make the change but the toggle ini button only brings back the changed engrams and not the entire list. Dont you need the entire list (from level 1 to 100) for the changes to work?

Archived