Starting 21+ server with PC-hosted PS4 Server

I am looking at starting a server once PC-hosted servers are introduced on August 8th specifically for adults. The server will only be online at night time (after working hours) potentially so that there is a level playing field but up all weekend. We can agree on rules mutually but the main idea will be targetted for adults and have mutually agreed upon rules. We can set up a lobby party chat and will even get into into server competitions etc.

I'm personally just tired of 14 year olds having way too much time and the game requiring such a huge time investment. Anyone in to this concept?

Hey, I know that you would like to have it be 21+ so you will likely not allow me in but please just hear me out. I am 16 years old, I take college classes first thing in the morning at 8:00 EST and I don't get on during the day, I absolutely agree that kids should not have 24/7 to play Ark. I only play at night and really like your idea, I like it so much that I was actually scrolling through the forum looking for someone starting a dedicated server to get away from the same issue. If you would consider me to join it would be much appreciated and I have a form of competitive PvP I would like to try out and would suit people like you and I who don't have all of the time in the world. I would like to talk about it if you are interested in hearing it, either way I am into the concept.

• 2 weeks later...

Interested, but have friends that work shift work, would you consider leaving the server up to allow anytime play? 3 of us have kids and a life, so you wouldn't have to worry about us becoming alpha. We play PVE and keep to ourselves, defiantly boosted rates and tames. We only get a few hours every few days lol. 

Archived