Sign in to follow this  
Quenche

Allow Tribes to change privacy in forums

Hello!

So I just created a new tribe under the new tribe tab in these forums. 

I noticed, upon creating it, that I can't seem to change the privacy settings. I would like to change this back to open so I can have others check out what the tribe has to offer before they try to actually join and such. 

With that in mind, I think it would be a great idea to allow the privacy of a tribe created to be changed. This seems like the only option that isn't changeable at this time, and it would really help those who made a general mistake upon picking a privacy setting for their newly created Tribe on these forums.

If, however, this is changeable, I have no idea where to find it lol. xD So would greatly appreciate someone informing me if there is a way to change it if so. 

Have a wonderful day!

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue. I couldn't find a way to leave the closed tribe I created. I wanted to change it to open and tried to leave and make a new tribe but there's no option from what I see. So I can't leave the tribe. From the introduction video on making a tribe I've seen on these forums, it looks like there's more settings, but I don't see any of those settings. So I think we're stuck until someone does something about it.

Edited by WhiteNight
addedlink