Release Seriously

Horvath

So u are releasing the most Broken Game ON the Market with the worst optimisation(can u call it even like that??) and u are still lying to the ppl? This tema is to incompetent to Handle such a Big Game like Ark become ......the code is a mess and u know it all.......we all know Nvidia holding back the Dx12 Patch cuz they cards are just bad when it comes to future Apis like Dx12/Vulkan where Amd shines.......so u really tell ppl the nex xbox can run this game at 1080p Epic no it cant....at least not that EPIC what we have on Pc i saw Pro Version and it lacks a lot of Effects sky clutter distance everything even Mid on Pc is by FAR Superior not to mention the other 2 consoles where its 720 p sub 30 Fps grat Job i wonder how much u paid Sony to get it through.

This game will fail so hard at release reviews at least the true ones u know which Wildcard did not pay to say only good stuff. Will be pretty funny weeks when the reviews will match the early acces reviews out there because its the same state as it was only with 60% more content, yes the Ram problem got better but that is by far not enough. When u get killed or your dinos dissaper without no reason the u cant release a Game this game nedds more then 2 Years to be in a good release state and everybody knows it whos not a blinded little kid whos defending their crap only cuz of dinos grow up u got scamed dont come with i have 1000 hours ...no one cares if u are video game addicted.

4 hours ago, Horvath said:

So u are releasing the most Broken Game ON the Market with the worst optimisation(can u call it even like that??) and u are still lying to the ppl? This tema is to incompetent to Handle such a Big Game like Ark become ......the code is a mess and u know it all.......we all know Nvidia holding back the Dx12 Patch cuz they cards are just bad when it comes to future Apis like Dx12/Vulkan where Amd shines.......so u really tell ppl the nex xbox can run this game at 1080p Epic no it cant....at least not that EPIC what we have on Pc i saw Pro Version and it lacks a lot of Effects sky clutter distance everything even Mid on Pc is by FAR Superior not to mention the other 2 consoles where its 720 p sub 30 Fps grat Job i wonder how much u paid Sony to get it through.

This game will fail so hard at release reviews at least the true ones u know which Wildcard did not pay to say only good stuff. Will be pretty funny weeks when the reviews will match the early acces reviews out there because its the same state as it was only with 60% more content, yes the Ram problem got better but that is by far not enough. When u get killed or your dinos dissaper without no reason the u cant release a Game this game nedds more then 2 Years to be in a good release state and everybody knows it whos not a blinded little kid whos defending their crap only cuz of dinos grow up u got scamed dont come with i have 1000 hours ...no one cares if u are video game addicted.

Dad, You been drinking again? 

Archived