Reduce wyvern follow height

iOlsen

It's happened to all of us, you've either walked a bit too far into the water or simply wanted your wyvern to follow you, but then comes the moment you want to hop back onto it and fly away. Well even with the follow range on lowest it keeps flying 10 feet above me making it close to impossible to get back on without using a hill and perfect whistle timing. Dev's, can you please make the wyv fly closer to the ground much like the quetzal, pteranodon or tapejara.

11 hours ago, Bigdaddy99 said:

I just pop em with a whip, they usually land immediately.....

IS this legit?  I hope you are not trolling, because I spent about 15 minutes last night on the edge of Dragon scar trying to get back on my Wyvern, ... all the while a level 124 Fire was attacking it and me.  How I survived is a miracle.

17 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

IS this legit?  I hope you are not trolling, because I spent about 15 minutes last night on the edge of Dragon scar trying to get back on my Wyvern, ... all the while a level 124 Fire was attacking it and me.  How I survived is a miracle.

Works for me. Be sure your whip can actually hit the wyvern though, sometimes they fly above that.

18 minutes ago, Aushegun said:

Yeah it's true. 

On topic if they follow too close they will just fly into you all the time,  better to give a whistle land command,  or whistle stop twice and all flyers in the area land.

I hate chasing dragons about.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived