Blueprints

BullEKorV

1 hour ago, Rintrahhh said:

Example is your basic engram for flak armor is what you learn. To get ramshackle, apprentice, journeyman, master or ascendant flak armor you'll need to find the blueprints.

Even in these above groupings though there are different variations to the levels and percentage applied to each.  You may very well have a mastercraft blueprint that has higher damage than an ascendant.  Key is to pay attention to the numbers and make sure you get the highest you can. 

18 hours ago, Shadowless28 said:

Even in these above groupings though there are different variations to the levels and percentage applied to each.  You may very well have a mastercraft blueprint that has higher damage than an ascendant.  Key is to pay attention to the numbers and make sure you get the highest you can. 

Not only check the damage/armor values but look closely at the crafting requirements too. Those vary a lot, and sometimes you might be paying a lot more materials to craft and repair so you kind of have to weigh that in as well.

Often times primitive blueprints actually have increased armor/dmg then learned engrams too. A 25 armor learned engram saddle vs a 34 armor primitive bp saddle. It also saves you learning a certain engram in the future. Sadly, I still have to learn stone structures unless i want to build everything in metal (which i do but ca-ching) or else that'd be a large portion of my engram points back. As well as the saddles i have learned that do not have advanced BP's yet, I craft about 4 or 5 of them and then when i mindwipe I don't need to learn them again for tames/trades. 

Archived