Maturation x8

Hatch x8

Incubation x8

Plant growth x10

Turret damage dino damage  x2

Cave damage x1

Fishing loot x50

Supply drop loot x50

allowed dino raid feeding (Titans are perm tame)

Cave building/Flyer enabledOverride platform prevention enabled  (battle dinos allowed)

Build/player resource respawn radius .3

Increased respawn time

Offline Raid Prevention Enabled

Orp Logoff timer 31

PLAYER STATS

Weight x80/Damage x2/Fortitude x10/Everything else x3/

TAMED DINO STATS

damage base/Stam x1.5/Weight x5/Health increased to 1/Speed x1.5/Everything else X1/

*Wild dino speed increased so flyers have  a little faster base speed

SERVER RULES

Don't build on/around beaver dam spawn points. Just don't build close enough to despawn them. And ffs when getting the dams pleaseeee drop the unwanted items so the will respawn fresh....

Don't block any ARTIFACT caves. ( Will run boss fights as events, but people will want to run them as well. Tek is allowed)

Don't block Oblisk (for boss fight purposes)

Facebook group :

Doctor Spino Ark Server

No password on game so you do not have to wait for an add back

All current settings are on host screenshots

Bookmark for reference, and feel free to ask any questions here. Can't reply to all messages to host/main account on xbox. 

ADD Host GT:Doctor Spino 

Corrupt data? There goes over 100 hours. Yay... ps i was likely the most active player on the server and never heard from the host once. I get it if you want to stay anonymous, but at least reply on the hoast account from time to time. I've lost all faith in the server because frankly I have heard nothing. Was fun wile it lasted.

On 8/2/2017 at 6:13 PM, Omezin said:

Corrupt data? There goes over 100 hours. Yay... ps i was likely the most active player on the server and never heard from the host once. I get it if you want to stay anonymous, but at least reply on the hoast account from time to time. I've lost all faith in the server because frankly I have heard nothing. Was fun wile it lasted.

Did you read this post?? It says host account had communication ban, there was no admin but me up untill the day it reset and I havnt been home due to death in the family. You're not the only one who lost hours lol read through the fourms or links I posted on the fb. Player dedis have had way more issues since last update. Are you new to ark?  Why do you need to speak to me so badly anyway? I'm not changing settings to allow clipping of structures, or any other as of now, I'm not spawning in anything for anyone, and im not painting dinos. The one admin I do have is doing the store, starter packs, paints and everything by himself.  I literally havnt even made a character since reset. Sorry youre upset buddy

13 hours ago, MrBananas said:

Did you read this post?? It says host account had communication ban, there was no admin but me up untill the day it reset and I havnt been home due to death in the family. You're not the only one who lost hours lol read through the fourms or links I posted on the fb. Player dedis have had way more issues since last update. Are you new to ark?  Why do you need to speak to me so badly anyway? I'm not changing settings to allow clipping of structures, or any other as of now, I'm not spawning in anything for anyone, and im not painting dinos. The one admin I do have is doing the store, starter packs, paints and everything by himself.  I literally havnt even made a character since reset. Sorry youre upset buddy

Sorry for your loss mate.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2017 at 6:09 AM, MstrOrder said:

Since new update, server has great uptime. Boost multipliers are fair across the board. Very well ran server.

Thanks man, the 15 hour downtime was because I didn't want to wipe out save file if I didn't have too when the server went down. Thank goddddd that one update fixed it haha. I appreciate the support.

BUMPING FOURM 

Some of the stats that are posted here are not exact anymore. It's more balanced,  but the Doctor Spino has screenshots of current settings on his xbox captures if anyone needs.

Since the clusters and Windows10 hosting won't be available till mid September, we may try a map rotation depending on current members. If not I'm happy to stay on the center. The store is available on the pinned post in Facebook group. Needs revising for the new dinos.

Any questions feel free to ask on fb for quicker responce. Host account can't reply to messages still and I forget to check this. 

Archived