Raising a Giga on kibble

BlueFox91

okay so i am having a hard time doing the math. Raw meat does 50 for food and Kibble does 60. Crumblecorn doesnt have a maturation calculator that includes kibble as a source of food. I am trying to figure out how much kibble a Giga eats in a day versus raw meat. On raw meat on day 1 a baby Giga will eat 9,436 raw meat. obviously i dont need as much kibble but i want to be prepared.

3 minutes ago, wallaby said:

my man... are u serious? you really gonna feed a giga several thousand kibble.... u scare me bluefox. 

kibble will last a few days in their inventory vs raw meat spoiling withinn serveral minutes. I need my Giga to last while I am at work. im doing Dodo kibble and whatever else is cheap to make

Forget about feeding the Giga with Kibble. It's not worth  .  
Before you hatched the egg 
1. Get raw meat in  10 refrigerators full. 
2. Cooked meat 2 refrigerators full. 
3. Make 5 Troughs
4. Get 2 alarm Clocks.  
5. Get 1 stopwatch ready if you don't have visit this page https://www.piliapp.com/timer/stopwatch/

After Hatched
1. Put 6 Stacks of raw meat on you
2. keep feeding The Baby until it take to 2 stacks
3 Use stopwatch to see how much time it take for the 2 stake of meat
- Now you now how much time you can go away. 
-Keep in mind that the baby will need 10.1% to be Juvenile

Once it reach to Juvenile
1 Put 2 stack of raw meat in trough
2 Use stopwatch to see how much time it take for the 2 stakes of meat -10% for spoiled meat
-Said if your 2 stakes of meat is 1min so 1 stake will be 30secs, 1 trough (60stack) will  30mins 
3 Add raw meat to 4 trough and 1 cooked to 1 trough
4 set 2 alarm clock before meat run out . 1 clock put in front of the monitor and 1 carry with you where ever you go lol
5. tell your wife not to turn off your alarm clock! lol....

3 minutes ago, Pon said:

Forget about feeding the Giga with Kibble. It's not worth  .  
Before you hatched the egg 
1. Get raw meat in  10 refrigerators full. 
2. Cooked meat 2 refrigerators full. 
3. Make 5 Troughs
4. Get 2 alarm Clocks.  
5. Get 1 stopwatch ready if you don't have visit this page https://www.piliapp.com/timer/stopwatch/

After Hatched
1. Put 6 Stacks of raw meat on you
2. keep feeding The Baby until it take to 2 stacks
3 Use stopwatch to see how much time it take for the 2 stake of meat
- Now you now how much time you can go away. 
-Keep in mind that the baby will need 10.1% to be Juvenile

Once it reach to Juvenile
1 Put 2 stack of raw meat in trough
2 Use stopwatch to see how much time it take for the 2 stakes of meat -10% for spoiled meat
-Said if your 2 stakes of meat is 1min so 1 stake will be 30secs, 1 trough (60stack) will  30mins 
3 Add raw meat to 4 trough and 1 cooked to 1 trough
4 set 2 alarm clock before meat run out . 1 clock put in front of the monitor and 1 carry with you where ever you go lol
5. tell your wife not to turn off your alarm clock! lol....

The longest i can be away for is 3 hours on SE before i need to put more food and salt in their inventories. I have raised 2 Gigas before but i had help and only worked Part time. I wanted to go the kibble route this time because i wont have as much help and i work full time.

5 hours ago, Pon said:

You can hatch the egg on Saturday morning . as long as the baby is juvenile is safe  you don't really need kibble
. I Hunt for meat at night Feed them in the morning (trough) go work, Feed again on lunch time go back to work. and feed gain after work  then hunt do this circle 

not true. had mine sunday morning died in 2.5 hours in between imprints on this and a squid. giga had 5 rows of cooked and about 6 rows of raw on him. there were 5 troughs in range each with half and half cooked vs raw. there were two rexes in juvi on the troughs too with similar meat in inv on each of them too. Giga and one rex died all troughs empty in 2.5 hours. i know it is probably a bug but just saying juvi dont mean safe..... wc will eat them still

6 hours ago, bigfishrob said:

not true. had mine sunday morning died in 2.5 hours in between imprints on this and a squid. giga had 5 rows of cooked and about 6 rows of raw on him. there were 5 troughs in range each with half and half cooked vs raw. there were two rexes in juvi on the troughs too with similar meat in inv on each of them too. Giga and one rex died all troughs empty in 2.5 hours. i know it is probably a bug but just saying juvi dont mean safe..... wc will eat them still

2.5 hours sounds about right if they didn't have preserving salt... I don't bother with troughs anymore. I only have a trough set up if someone outside the tribe wants to help. I put the meat right into their inventories with preserving salt so the meat will last twice as long for 2 hours until the preserving salt pile spoils. I will last 3 hours, maybe 3.5 before they start starving but I don't like to push it that far.

I'm thinking about hatching it Wednesday night or early Thursday morning so I can watch it on Thursday and Friday. Have it eating raw meat throughout the time it eats the most then when I'm at work someone will put meat in a trough but I will have kibble in its inventory as backup food. Hoping for some x2 events while I'm raising it!

Archived