What Color Combo Do Yall Use?

Depends on what I am wearing. For some reason when I am wearing flak, I prefer orange for all the metal parts Makes it look like it is copper. And black for the hide parts. As for cloth and hide, I like to use forest green and black. Even though I have problems with seeing greens and reds... I do that for the camo kind of thing. Just looks better in a jungle setting to wear colours that blend in. On SE, the desert cloth is navy blue and brick red I think. I wanted to stand out there.

My fur set is white fur with black leather, I think I did them metal parts in orange for the copper look.

I use black and yellow for all my saddles, so (where I have the colour regions available) I can colour the leather bits black and the metal bits gold. All my tamed dinos have a specific stripe pattern on their tail and face (where applicable, for those that have tails). It starts at the base of the tail with one thick stripe, with a shift+leftclick about two wide, a gap of the same width and no paint, and another two-wide broad stripe; then, a little bit further away than a two-wide gap, three stripes of a single broad stripe width, equally spaced. If it's a flyer I'll have the wings striped that way instead of the tail, starting with the broad stripes closest to the body. It looks really cool on dimorphodons. :D

Archived