higher leveled wild dinos ?

abdalla070

1 hour ago, phantomman01 said:

Hmmm. Like I said it's been almost a month since I've played but the difficulty I had a 1 then the box checked (I think that's still the same). Did you by chance do a dino wipe to refresh the spawns?

yep i wiped them once after i adjusted the settings , is there a place in the map that has a higher chance to spawn high level dinos ? **

*EDIT : For some reason i cant reply more ,,, i play on the normal map (the island)

*Edit 2 lol : my home is at the hidden lake , so yea i am kinda near , but what do u think is a good level of dino i can tame ? .. ( any dino farmers , fliers , attacks lol ) cuz i am found some 50 and 60 + dinos after the adjusting . ,, sorry if i annoy u with my questions 

On 7/24/2017 at 10:12 PM, phantomman01 said:

Gotcha lol, yeah it'll only let new people post a few times. I'd check the wolf spawns at the mountains (if you're close) since there are so many of them.

finally i can reply back !! My home is at the hidden lake , so yea i am kinda near , but what do u think is a good level of dino i can tame ? .. ( any dino farmers , fliers , attacks lol ) cuz i am found some 50 and 60 + dinos after the adjusting .and if i have a quetzal platform saddle how much can i carry in a dino on its back !?  ,, sorry if i annoy u with my questions :)

3 hours ago, abdalla070 said:

finally i can reply back !! My home is at the hidden lake , so yea i am kinda near , but what do u think is a good level of dino i can tame ? .. ( any dino farmers , fliers , attacks lol ) cuz i am found some 50 and 60 + dinos after the adjusting .and if i have a quetzal platform saddle how much can i carry in a dino on its back !?  ,, sorry if i annoy u with my questions :)

No worries lol. I guess it really depends on which direction you're taking in the game (breeding, kibble farm, boss fights) and how many resources you currently have. I know back when I changed to the maximum difficulty setting, I pretty much started over with taming. I killed off a lot of my lower leveled tames and went after the big boys 140-150's. If you have a tribe mate, the Quetzal tame will be much easier. I'd definitely look into getting higher end resource gathering dinos. A high leveled 130-150 Anky and Doed will make your life a whole lot easier gathering metal and stone especially now that they have the weight buff. Personally I still like using the Beaver over the Mammoth for wood too. It's your call really but hunting down the big boys is pretty exciting at times....and yes there are a ton of low leveled ones to weed through on the Island.   

On 7/26/2017 at 3:51 PM, phantomman01 said:

No worries lol. I guess it really depends on which direction you're taking in the game (breeding, kibble farm, boss fights) and how many resources you currently have. I know back when I changed to the maximum difficulty setting, I pretty much started over with taming. I killed off a lot of my lower leveled tames and went after the big boys 140-150's. If you have a tribe mate, the Quetzal tame will be much easier. I'd definitely look into getting higher end resource gathering dinos. A high leveled 130-150 Anky and Doed will make your life a whole lot easier gathering metal and stone especially now that they have the weight buff. Personally I still like using the Beaver over the Mammoth for wood too. It's your call really but hunting down the big boys is pretty exciting at times....and yes there are a ton of low leveled ones to weed through on the Island.   

yea i started killing my low level dinos as they are uselesss now ,, i have a tribe mate and we already tamed a quetzal. just want to know the build to farm metal with an anky on it ,, also i started going into cave buttt its really hard bats are tooo op they have tons of hp and they 4 shot me beside the illness they give .. tried to go with a lvl 130 raptor but my friend killed it by falling in the cave xD also i would like to know the best base loacation lol 

My Quetzal hauling build is pretty simple. It's a platform with foundations, ceilings, and ramps for loading up dinos. I'd do a search on youtube if you want some better ideas. Yeah some of the caves are pretty insane lol. I haven't tried it since they changed some of the spawns though. For the swamp cave I use a high leveled frog, he can handle things pretty well (you'll need a gas mask for that one too). Also, for the ice cave I actually bred a couple of high leveled Thyla's then transported the female quickly to the cave and raised the baby inside. It destroys everything plus with it's jumping and climbing ability it makes the perfect animal for loot farming in there. As for the best base locations I'd check out youtube too. My base is located on the point of land sticking out in the water just north of the hidden lake. I like the area plus it's fairly close to some good resource spawns. It's got a pretty cool area too where I built my big water pen. Good luck!

Archived