To the Devs: How about that optimization?

Spectre06

You've put out a state of the game, touching on ancillary--and I would argue trivial--items.  The most important things that you need to fix were not discussed, and a week ago I did a video on YouTube about this very issue.  Since you have two weeks left before your official launch, I think it's about time you started explaining to the players how you are going about optimizing this game, because at this point, it's going to be very hard to review and give a positive critique of the game if it continues to happen.  You have provided no details to us, only mentioning in passing it's being worked on.  Since I know I'm not the only one (or likely even in a minority) wondering about the optimization issues, do you mind sharing with us what you are doing, and when we can expect it?

Optimization? What kind of dino is that? :D

But really, IMO at this point everyone should just wait. What is the point in giving players any info about improving performance (both game and server)? You will have it one way whether you like it or not. 

I mean I get it, I would like to know too, but... what is the point in knowing? Most of us cannot give feedback on non-implemented optimizations. As for if there will be any, it's clearly stated that there will.

3 hours ago, Spectre06 said:

You've put out a state of the game, touching on ancillary--and I would argue trivial--items.  The most important things that you need to fix were not discussed, and a week ago I did a video on YouTube about this very issue.  Since you have two weeks left before your official launch, I think it's about time you started explaining to the players how you are going about optimizing this game, because at this point, it's going to be very hard to review and give a positive critique of the game if it continues to happen.  You have provided no details to us, only mentioning in passing it's being worked on.  Since I know I'm not the only one (or likely even in a minority) wondering about the optimization issues, do you mind sharing with us what you are doing, and when we can expect it?

They haven't mentioned a lot of things tbh. Optimization is essential and they haven't bought the topic up for a while now. That and the tlc pass on legacy creatures is what's annoying me. 

I can happily wait for additional content as song as I know they're working on fixing what's already in the game

Archived