So much work: Thyla mutations

Torja

46 minutes ago, mcmilk10 said:

thats really cool, i really like the thylo, i just recently tame 3 of this, 2 low level, and  1 high level is take a long time to get titanoboa eggs, is jus looking for a male for find a great mutation.

I've never tamed with Titanboa kibble too hard to get the eggs. So good on ya!    I used cooked mutton or prime.

On 7/24/2017 at 9:26 AM, Torja said:

So i've played this game serveral hundred hours and really learned how to isolate muations in color breeding.

It doesn't look like much, but this thyla has all of the lightest white/grey mutations i could find.

I finally have my snowball! This 2x blessed me so much though. Literally got all of the color combos i wanted.

20170724021401_1.jpg

20170724021508_1.jpg

nice !

how can I obtain a sheep like this one in official?
400px-Ovis_PaintRegion0.jpg

On 7/26/2017 at 6:21 AM, Antitheft2 said:

Lucked out with last nights batch a bit, pale blue belly on one, pale green belly on another and dark green body on another in my colour mutations group.

Some of my other colour mutations (with a few non-mutated in amongst them) outside my Thyla "love shack".

And had a minor success in my stat breeding group too, got an across the board best stats breed from my best female and male and jumped my best level from 258 to 269 in one generation which I'm happy with and to top it off, it was twins lol.

Biggest shortcoming I've got at the moment is that every single one of my green mutations are males so combining the dark green body onto the light green belly that I want to do is going to be slightly more long winded to do.

Can't believe it's taken me this long to get into this though, it's so much fun.

I'm trying this weekend to get a "best of" on my supers. Will have 300+ at birth

so far i've been getting the lowest possible combo lol

18 hours ago, Voidstar said:

nice !

how can I obtain a sheep like this one in official?
400px-Ovis_PaintRegion0.jpg

best thing i can say without posting a huge breeding guide is if you're not of official, bump up your breeding times and growth rates with settings and breed them like crazy.

I try to get a nonmutated "cloned" pair. Highest stats i can get and same colors. When a baby is born it chooses either of the parents colors or a mutation (like 2% or something rediculous) if you eliminate the opportunity for a parental color swap, i feel like it's a better chance at getting a mutation. Also breeding in bigger batches. I'll hatch 20-30 tapejara eggs at a time. be sure you have a good baby killer or if you are alone and have a good dino count keep all the cloned females and go nuts.

• 2 weeks later...

Switched my main breeding attention to Argies these days (hatched about 450 eggs at the weekend for colour mutations and got 39 so quite happy with that).

However, I'm still pursuing some of my colour mutations in Thylas and finally got one of the ones I wanted this weekend, after about 12 attempts I got the pale blue belly onto the full blue body and I think it looks awesome. :)

20170806211026_1.thumb.jpg.2fc7c8aced4d28b380ac89cdf6a59a9e.jpg

And a shot of the inside of my Thyla "love shack" with a session in progress from the other day.

20170727185857_1.thumb.jpg.fc5ed31fcaaa9ef9c2baba86c8ad205e.jpg

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:24 AM, Antitheft2 said:

This is my current batch including the ones I've marked as "unavailable" as they're no good to breed from so are just stacking up round our compound lol. Have killed off so many, I'm sick of shooting them so just stack them up out of the way now xD

Murder them with thylas or other dinos you need to level up, I'm breeding rexes and culling a botched batch is almost always a level or 2 and I recycle their meat for the ones I do decide to raise.

Has anyone else noticed that the colors of wild Thylas (as well as other dinos) really seem to have increased in variance the last few weeks?

I am finding wild Thylas in colors I have saw before.   Last night I saw a black body, orange belly Thylas, and about 3 weeks ago, I found a Red body with brown spine and stomach in the Wild!! I mean nice bright (not neon) Red body.   

And last night I also saw a Argy in the Wild that was light blue... I'd never seen a wild one that color before.

Did WC change something to the spawn colors for Wilds?

On 7/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, Torja said:

So i've played this game serveral hundred hours and really learned how to isolate muations in color breeding.

It doesn't look like much, but this thyla has all of the lightest white/grey mutations i could find.

I finally have my snowball! This 2x blessed me so much though. Literally got all of the color combos i wanted.

20170724021401_1.jpg

20170724021508_1.jpg

Just how many hours does that take

• 9 months later...

Archived