Beacon Loot table Update, via DevKit.

ifixxed

Hey guys finally got the update to the dev kit and I just updated the Beacon page on the wiki, Here. I listed what has been Removed and Added to each crate. This is a Work in progress. I am doing cave crates next!

Green(lvl15)

• Added Carbonemys Saddle, Ichthyosaurus Saddle, Pachy Saddle, Hyaenodon Meatpack, Equus Saddle, Pulmonoscorpius Saddle, Procoptodon Saddle, Phiomia Saddle

Blue(lvl25)

• Removed: Chitin Chestpiece, Chitin Leggings, Chitin Helmet, Chitin Gauntlets, Chitin Boots, Metal Pick, Metal Hatchet, Pulmonoscorpius Saddle, Carbonemys Saddle, Ichthyosaurus Saddle
  • Added: Pachyrhinosaurus Saddle, Manta Saddle, Gallimimus Saddle, Iguanodon Saddle, Megaloceros Saddle, Metal Sword, Metal Sickle, Mammoth Saddle, Diplodocus Saddle, Lance, Terror Bird Saddle, Doedicurus Saddle, Simple Pistol, Ghillie Mask, Ghillie Chestpiece, Ghillie Leggings, Ghillie Boots, Ghillie Gauntlets

Purple(lvl35)

• Removed: Simple Pistol, Mammoth Saddle
  • Added: Chitin Chestpiece, Chitin Helmet, Chitin Leggings, Chitin Boots, Chitin Gauntlets, Sabertooth Saddle, Kaprosuchus Saddle, Metal Shield, Beelzebufo Saddle, Araneo Saddle, Paracer Saddle, Chalicotherium Saddle, Pelagornis Saddle, Dunkleosteus Saddle

Yellow(lvl45)

• Removed: Sabertooth Saddle
  • Added: Dire Bear Saddle, Baryonyx Saddle, Paracer Saddle, Thylacoleo Saddle, Megatherium Saddle, Woolly Rhino Saddle, Arthropluera Saddle, Tapejara Saddle, Pump-Action Shotgun, Megalosaurus Saddle, Daeodon Saddle, Assault Rifle

Red(lvl60)

• Removed: Heavy Miner's Helmet, Rocket Launcher, Assault Rifle
  • Added: Basilosaurus Saddle, Castoroides Saddle, Allosaurus Saddle, Therizinosaurus Saddle, Megalania Saddle, Mosasaur Saddle, Compound Bow, Quetz Saddle

If I missed anything or there exist a typo, please let me know!

You can still get Blue and Purple drops in Yellow, but it only pulls from the "With Quality" loot tables. So no more Water Jar BPS. It does however have a higher Set Weight to its own loot table, meaning if you goto a double yellow drop, you have a higher chance to get something from the yellow loot table.

Also, It looks like they Removed Fishing poles from air drops.... That also means the swamp cave will no longer give Fishing poles aswell. The only way to get a fishing pole BP is from an Alpha Mosa or Squid.

11 hours ago, Daedros said:

So no Harpoon Gun BPs from drops? Looks like an oversight. A decent Ascendant Quality Crossbow inflicts more damage/torpor underwater than a Primitive Harpoon Gun does.

And no Yutyrannus-saddle as well. I don't think the Castoroides-saddle should be in red drops. They're not that useful/powerful. Instead I'd put them in purple ones. Daeodon- & Thylacoleo-saddles should be in red in my opinion...

26 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

So we cant get picks and hatchets along with their BPs anymore from air drops?

why? these are only what has been removed and added to them. The rest of the items remain. Also getting BP is % based: if there is a Pickaxe drop there is 20% that it'll be a BP instead of complete item, iirc.

23 hours ago, DarthaNyan said:

why? these are only what has been removed and added to them. The rest of the items remain. Also getting BP is % based: if there is a Pickaxe drop there is 20% that it'll be a BP instead of complete item, iirc.

In the OP under blue drops this was stated: " Removed: Chitin Chestpiece, Chitin Leggings, Chitin Helmet, Chitin Gauntlets, Chitin Boots, Metal Pick, Metal Hatchet, Pulmonoscorpius Saddle, Carbonemys Saddle, Ichthyosaurus Saddle"...

Removed Metal Pick and Metal Hatchets. No where else did it say they were added in to another crates pool. That is why I asked my initial question.

On 7/25/2017 at 4:25 AM, DomiDarko said:

And no Yutyrannus-saddle as well. I don't think the Castoroides-saddle should be in red drops. They're not that useful/powerful. Instead I'd put them in purple ones. Daeodon- & Thylacoleo-saddles should be in red in my opinion...

Yuty saddles could be in underwater drops like Theri saddles are (on PS4)/ were. I also think Thyla saddles may end up being found in the water drops.

Castoroides have re-found a new usefulness as a smithy (along with Thorny's) to craft some of the higher level saddles if you don't have  a tek replicator. I can craft my 86 ASC Rex saddle on my 1457 weighted thorny. This makes Castoroides quite a powerful tool (especially since taming one early is a feat lower level survivors have a chance to complete) for those who are prepping for a boss fight but haven't completed Med. Brood yet to get the tek replicator. 

4 hours ago, Moonie1 said:

In the OP under blue drops this was stated: " Removed: Chitin Chestpiece, Chitin Leggings, Chitin Helmet, Chitin Gauntlets, Chitin Boots, Metal Pick, Metal Hatchet, Pulmonoscorpius Saddle, Carbonemys Saddle, Ichthyosaurus Saddle"...

Removed Metal Pick and Metal Hatchets. No where else did it say they were added in to another crates pool. That is why I asked my initial question.

Op, sorry I didnt see this. Yes they are gone from air drops. They are in cave drops tho.

15 hours ago, ifixxed said:

Op, sorry I didnt see this. Yes they are gone from air drops. They are in cave drops tho.

Have you been able to update the cave drop list yet? Is the Deep Sea Loot Crate list any different? Can the higher end Beacons (such as Red) still drop high quality versions of lower Beacon statted items, such as a Red Beacon giving a Mastercraft Equus Saddle?

On 7/27/2017 at 8:02 AM, Daedros said:

Have you been able to update the cave drop list yet? Is the Deep Sea Loot Crate list any different? Can the higher end Beacons (such as Red) still drop high quality versions of lower Beacon statted items, such as a Red Beacon giving a Mastercraft Equus Saddle?

No I have not updated cave crates just yet.

Deep sea crates have some new items in them

Yes, you can get loot from all drops (minus green and white) in Red. It only pulls from the With quality tables tho so you wont get crappy object BPS from a blue drop in a double red.

Archived