Share Your Boss Fight Tips Here

irwan83

7 hours ago, Surraven said:

Wait till they nerf them... I don't know anyone doing them right now... This was a badddd weekend for rex's so many lost a 20 Rex herd. RIP!

^Best tip ever, listen to that guy, it's what I am doing. And a lot of others too.

Join our big club, it has over several hundreds of members allready

Has anyone tried using Megatherium as support dinos against Broodmother? Do they gain that added dps buff when killing arcaneo's? Can you use a metal shield to block incoming rocks from Megapithecus while riding a dino to survive a hit?

Is there a dino that does more damage to flyers? Right now I see rexes for tanking, maybe 1 healer a  yutyrannus, and everyone else using compound bows or ARs against bosses for the dps.

has anyone been using Therzi as dps role against the dragon yet? Given they are herbivores and gain a fire resistance to the dragon's breath attack.

How viable are these strategies given the latest patch?

1 hour ago, ArkCreation said:

Has anyone tried using Megatherium as support dinos against Broodmother? Do they gain that added dps buff when killing arcaneo's? Can you use a metal shield to block incoming rocks from Megapithecus while riding a dino to survive a hit?

Is there a dino that does more damage to flyers? Right now I see rexes for tanking, maybe 1 healer a  yutyrannus, and everyone else using compound bows or ARs against bosses for the dps.

has anyone been using Therzi as dps role against the dragon yet? Given they are herbivores and gain a fire resistance to the dragon's breath attack.

How viable are these strategies given the latest patch?

Been wondering all of these as well, but don't have the resources to test on official servers. Hoping someone has an answer.

On 7/25/2017 at 4:29 AM, Takilla said:

Are they even looking into fixing the bosses???

According to Jat, when they get around to it.

Just like when they get around to the extra little buff they were going to add to fliers three months ago that never showed up.

Believe what you want.

Advice from many people here and me?

Don't fight bosses right now. You will lose everything.

And the devs are in no hurry to fix what they broke.

And, even if they  try to fix, like underwater fog, they will screw it up.

Just to make sure they can sell broken game to people on disc who cannot get their money back once they play and realize it is broke except for five dollars Gamestop will give them if they trade their PS4 in too.

On 7/26/2017 at 3:48 PM, KibbleSnatcher said:

According to Jat, when they get around to it.

Just like when they get around to the extra little buff they were going to add to fliers three months ago that never showed up.

Believe what you want.

Advice from many people here and me?

Don't fight bosses right now. You will lose everything.

And the devs are in no hurry to fix what they broke.

And, even if they  try to fix, like underwater fog, they will screw it up.

Just to make sure they can sell broken game to people on disc who cannot get their money back once they play and realize it is broke except for five dollars Gamestop will give them if they trade their PS4 in too.

lol ahh gamestop. newly 60 dollar bought game? trade it in for 2 dollar credit. Such a load of poop.

It is still possible to do boss fights with a rex or rexes tanking and using AR or compound bows. Which takes a bit of grinding for ammo for one run. On official servers, there are players out there with close to 400 levels on these rexes with 18k hp and 500 melee base. Then they put all points into tanking rexes which gets up to 50 to 60k health. And melee easily up to 700. And power leveling rexes on Scorched Earth killing wyverns.

Archived