What is your favorite activity to do on Ark?

BlueFox91

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rintrahhh said:

At the moment it's about finding and taming a high lvl female Rex to breed with the males I've got so far. Also I'm ready to do a major egg farm/base overhaul so I'm trying to plan it all out.

I've been planning my base layout too. Been trying to figure out how I want my carnivore and herbivore garages to look and how big they need to be xD

At the moment it's just helping other people on my server. I'm the server owner/admin on a PVE server (with designated PVP days), but I'm also the only one who's established enough to the point almost nothing is a threat to me, so I help new players get on their feet, protect people as they tame dinos in dangerous areas, and so forth.

Just now, MimiNuyasaka said:

At the moment it's just helping other people on my server. I'm the server owner/admin on a PVE server (with designated PVP days), but I'm also the only one who's established enough to the point almost nothing is a threat to me, so I help new players get on their feet, protect people as they tame dinos in dangerous areas, and so forth.

Sounds pretty interesting. If I was a server owner, I would never have thought of having PvP days. Very cool :D

10 hours ago, BlueFox91 said:

Sounds pretty interesting. If I was a server owner, I would never have thought of having PvP days. Very cool :D

There's also a rule where we can't attack main bases, but that's because everyone prefers just roaming the wild and happening upon other players because they care about the raw pvp rather than raiding and looting, and a few other rules. Everything is decided by the player base and is adjusted as they see fit during occasional group discussions. It works pretty well. :D 

There's also PVE events, such as scavenger hunts, treasure hunts and I sometimes make an obstacle course. The last one, people had to go through naked after a stat wipe (so everyone is on even ground) through a maze of piranhas. It was fun.

Archived