What is your favorite activity to do on Ark?

BlueFox91

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thatguylance said:

yeah the pigs only get 10 food from raw meat and eat fast, so you have to use cook meat so it gives 25 food per. Squid is just like a giga except they die on me before juvi stage sometimes because I am bad.

Cooking all that meat... Im imagining rows of industrial cookers just to feed a baby pig xD

If your ever bored I like getting geared up and jus heading out on a mission on foot. Suprising the situations you end up in. Was getting chased by 3 allosaurs only to run straight off a cliff and deploying my parachute james bond style. Also when darkness sets in setting up a little campfire cooking off some meat. Ark really shines when you go back to basics sometimes.

6 hours ago, PipsqueakFritz said:

Building 100%, leaving breeding to do for my tribemates :)

Lol I am the tribe's builder. Pretty much in any game that has building mechanics, my friends give me builder duty  my tribe mate loves breeding horses and raising wyverns. This time, I'm stuck raising a Giga \(O~e)/ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, Oldskool said:

If your ever bored I like getting geared up and jus heading out on a mission on foot. Suprising the situations you end up in. Was getting chased by 3 allosaurs only to run straight off a cliff and deploying my parachute james bond style. Also when darkness sets in setting up a little campfire cooking off some meat. Ark really shines when you go back to basics sometimes.

Yeah, i agree.

2-3 person raiding/griefing. Large scale raids with a bunch of dinos are fun but can last for many hours with a lot of waiting around. I like to bring an argie to a random server and fly around hitting any small-to-mid-sized base that looks like they can put up a decent fight. Hopefully the tribe is online for some pvp, but offlining is still pretty fun trying to expose any weak spots in the defense.

I also like defending these kinds of attacks on my own base. Defense can be a lot more fun than offense, since you have the advantage of a base and all of your supplies. But at the same time if you lose the fight, its your loot that's on the line!

The most fun I've had doing this was by myself while being attacked by 3 players on foot. I had 4 turret/sniping towers around my main building, all with beds and vaults of armor/weapons. I'd teleport between the towers to get better shooting angles, or to escape out the opposite side and sneak up on them from the trees. This lasted for a couple hours and we were all killed a handful of times each. So much fun.. and they were never able to breach my walls!

On 7/25/2017 at 6:00 PM, BlueFox91 said:

The greatest feeling :) my first color mutation was a red giga. You could imagine the look that was on my face when it hatched xD

I remember my first color mutation. Nice black Thyla, with a Hot Pink belly.  I've been trying off and on ever since to get a whole body of Hot Pink, but no luck. Only ever get the hot pink on the belly. Even when using fresh bloodlines.

Archived