Make Bears Great Again!

Paneross

Since the Theriz have made bears useless at this point they need a rework. Theriz outclass bears in harvesting and utility, making taming/raising bears pointless. I propose we give bears a buff to make them more desirable! My 2 ideas:

1. Make them more Tanky, give them a damage taken reduction buff.

2. Allow them to gather honey while on wander!

No. Bears are way easier to tame, their kibble is easier to come by and they can be tamed with Honey. And they're still really strong. Saying they're useless it plain wrong.

Your thread is like: "Since the Rexes have made Carnos useless at this point they need a rework"

Or: "Since the Carnos have made Raptos useless at this point they need a rework"

Oh, and Direbear is en par with damage but has more Stamina, weight and speed than the Theri.

It's the same equality argument that I have seen thrown around the Internet. 'You earn more than me, even though we work different jobs, and do different hours of work. But because I am /b/ I am oppressed and offended, pay me more money!'

Real world, game world, nothing is the same, and should not be treated as the same. Just as much as everything is not valued the same, and it's value changes according to context.

12 minutes ago, Sphere said:

It's the same equality argument that I have seen thrown around the Internet. 'You earn more than me, even though we work different jobs, and do different hours of work. But because I am /b/ I am oppressed and offended, pay me more money!'

Real world, game world, nothing is the same, and should not be treated as the same. Just as much as everything is not valued the same, and it's value changes according to context.

I want whatever your smoking

Archived