Upload Survivor Advice

TheMetalMan

I mostly play on single-player on the island, it's a small map if you compare to the new ones. Haven't done a lot of caves.

Anyhow I plan on buying the DLC upon the release of the game (Which will be in august I believe?) and I will probably be over level 100 by then and rather than starting from scratch I'd like to get informed on how uploading survivor works.

Here are my question:

1. When I upload my survivor I will drop all my items, I know that much. But where will my characters pawn? At another obelisk? Or is it like regular respawning?

2.  Will I be able to return to my "old" world on theisland? Can I respawn at my bed at my house?

3. I've heard about uploading dinos, do that work between local servers as well?

4.(About the dino again) When/if the dino is transferred does it keep it's saddle?

5. How many dinos can I bring? Can I bring dinos that don't exist in Scorched Earth, like the Spino?

6. If I can return to my old island, will time have passed while I am on Scorched Earth? Will I have to return at some point and feed my dinos or will time freeze?

7. Is there anything else I should be aware of when uploading my survivor?

Thanks in advance, have a good day!

I'm also interested in an answer to this. Last time I tried, it was a mess and I lost a bunch of stuff and my old character. Since then, they have supposedly fixed it, but I've never tried again. I believe the timer on items in the obelisk still applies in SP. 

Also keep in mind that just like official severs, if you have made characters in each of your single player maps, then transfer one character over, you will lose your first character on that map forever as it is essentially saved over. 

Archived