pve Legacy PvE, no reason to leave.... but wait Ragnarok

hulka

2 hours ago, ChickPea81 said:

The only reason to move to a new server that I can think of is if you are on a low population legacy, because they will be wiping/re-purposing those as they become low pop.

Tbh I think its only PvP players that will move to the new servers. I can't see pve players moving and leaving behind all the work they've put in for so long so I doubt legacy pve will die

Anyone see if new players are going to be allowed to start new characters on the legacy server cluster? Obviously can't transfer characters and items from new servers to legacy servers, but as long as it is possible for new players to access and play on legacy servers, the legacy community/servers will last longer

7 hours ago, Contingency said:

Anyone see if new players are going to be allowed to start new characters on the legacy server cluster? Obviously can't transfer characters and items from new servers to legacy servers, but as long as it is possible for new players to access and play on legacy servers, the legacy community/servers will last longer

I think yes, but for a new player you would be more drawn to a new server as i would assume the legacy servers won't show up in the main browser, but another one entirely.

I love my pve server really helpful and friendly people with low pillars and most people if asked will pull a few if needed. I don't want to gamble on a new servers with jerks or a super land grab that happened on the ragnarok sever I am on and i can't speak the same language to ask if they could give me some room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived