ark patching to 264. where are the notes?

Voidstar

Just now, Vrallox said:

Steam has the notes. Pretty mediocre. No boss fix or tribe overhaul

"Current version: 264.0

- Official Ragnarok Update

- SimpleSky (non-TrueSky) system with atmospheric fog

- SP Dinos no longer fall thru cave floors

- TheCenter fixes

- Streaming destructible meshes, optimized memory"

sounds like a good patch to me?

I head people talk about servers being down but mine never dies. I take it down, patch, bring it up, and it is golden until the next patch. I am convinced BattlEye has something to do with that. I won't run it due to the insanely invasive nature of it and simply password-protect my server and invite only trusted people onboard.

As for the notes, it is Saturday and they probably don't have a full staff. I am sure they'll make the post soon. Until then, the notes are on Steam. This is still EA until next month and they're probably running long hours trying to get everything right before release.

35 minutes ago, o0oNightmareo0o said:

That last update wasn't their fault. That was on Steams end. Pretty sure they had a fix fairly quickly. Patch notes 264.. sure they will be around eventually. 3.8 gig, thats a decent size update. 

Steam didn't create that update.
This is like blaming the mail man for the electric bill.

41 minutes ago, o0oNightmareo0o said:

That last update wasn't their fault. That was on Steams end. Pretty sure they had a fix fairly quickly. Patch notes 264.. sure they will be around eventually. 3.8 gig, thats a decent size update. 

this is total and complete garbage. they have released patches and patchfixes in rapid succession on MULTIPLE occasions in the past, sometimes within minutes of eachother. Why would this suddely change?

That comment about waiting on steam was a deflection - and it appears you bought it.

Archived