Where are the optimizations/performance upgrades?!

Pogue1995

Game is playable once I press the backspace in huge bases. That does need fixing. The UI or something is broken with lots of base materials and dinosaurs.

My gtx 1060 can play just fine in this game. I hear people playing with 1050 Ti cards, works well, and they are very affordable.

However downside is, my 1080 SLI setup doesn't do much better, because if you do enable SLI, it doesn't really fully utilize both graphics cards. I really doubt DX12 explicit multi-gpu is going to enable multiple graphics cards. And the reason being is? Because money that's what.

18 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Game is playable once I press the backspace in huge bases. That does need fixing. The UI or something is broken with lots of base materials and dinosaurs.

My gtx 1060 can play just fine in this game. I hear people playing with 1050 Ti cards, works well, and they are very affordable.

However downside is, my 1080 SLI setup doesn't do much better, because if you do enable SLI, it doesn't really fully utilize both graphics cards. I really doubt DX12 explicit multi-gpu is going to enable multiple graphics cards. And the reason being is? Because money that's what.

What about during raids/defence of big bases etc? I get like 10fps and lower and its like moving in slow motion

Archived