Does allowed engrams prevent blueprint spawns for unallowed?

FlyinFryinFrogs

I'm trying to set up a private dedicated server where we get only very low grade engrams that we can learn. Anything else we need to progress we need to find blueprints for via drops, loot crates and Dino kills. From my experience trying this so far we cannot find a single blueprint for an engram we cannot already learn. Please help, thanks.

11 minutes ago, FlyinFryinFrogs said:

I'm trying to set up a private dedicated server where we get only very low grade engrams that we can learn. Anything else we need to progress we need to find blueprints for via drops, loot crates and Dino kills. From my experience trying this so far we cannot find a single blueprint for an engram we cannot already learn. Please help, thanks.

Blocking an engram from being learned will also block it from drops.

As far as I know, there is no work around but I'm not 100% sure!

5 minutes ago, HoganRyan01 said:

Blocking an engram from being learned will also block it from drops.

As far as I know, there is no work around but I'm not 100% sure!

Well if that's the case I think Wildcard should do a little code changing and release a whole new game type!  i.e. The no-flyer servers or the no-tame ones.

1 hour ago, FlyinFryinFrogs said:

Well if that's the case I think Wildcard should do a little code changing and release a whole new game type!  i.e. The no-flyer servers or the no-tame ones.

Only way I can think of it, is adjusting engrams that you don't want learn to require a large amount of points, and adjust engram points per level. 

Archived