Sign in to follow this  
CretaceousArkEU

CretaceousArkEU 24/7 PvP Ragnarok Dedicated Server

Posted (edited)

Welcome to CretaceousArkEU

Gamertag: CretaceousArkEU

Discord: https://discord.gg/SgZD4NJ

Map: Ragnarok

597248e782bab_CreatceousArk_LogoEdit(3).thumb.jpg.ca0e069fd9b323e54cf7a110dd668b4e.jpg

This is CretaceousArk a Xbox One PvP Server where the players decide everything.

Discord is our main point of contact for all the players on the server to trade, raid and communicate. Join using the "Click Here To Join Cretaceous Ark" button below. 

The server is Described as, official at a accelerated rate. See the "Server Settings" for more info.

We are a Cluster Server where we use multiply maps but only one character, We transfer them to and from maps using the Obelisk/Beacons/Tek Transmitter.(Dinos and items included)

We are based on Ragnarok but retain the ability to travel to scorched earth, or the island if it passes a vote with the rest of the players.(duration also gets voted on) Note: no items, tames or building are lost during this process.

When Wildcard and Microsoft set a date on the rentable servers we will be starting off with two servers, running at the same time in a cluster. That will give us the ability to use two maps simultaneously. Where there will be no restrictions on how often you can cross server travel.

Server 1: Ragnarok     Server 2: Still to vote

We host weekend events that can be double breeding, gather, XP or Taming. If you would like to see another event just suggest it in Discord

Our Website is way for us to further engage with our players, on there you will find detailed server stats, rules.

We also have a player of the month and a tribe of the month.

Server Stats

Taming: 6

Gather: 10

XP: 5

Structure Resistance 0.5

PvP Zone Structure Damage: 2x (official is 6x)

Mating Interval: 0.2

Egg Hatch: 30

Maturation: 15

Loot Drops and Fishing gives Double Loot

Dino Weight Boosted

Character Stats fair and balanced 

Platform Saddles can hold 4x the structure limit

ALL SERVER STATS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE GIVING ENOUGH PLAYER WANT IT TO

TO MAKE CHANGES TO SERVER STATS/RULES YOU CAN POST IT IN THE SUGGESTIONS SECTION ON OUR DISCORD CHANNEL

If you have read all the way to this part you must be wondering how to join?

Simply join our discord  channel and message your discord name to the gamertag: CretaceousArkEU

Edited by CretaceousArkEU
Excessive use of Tags (Limit your topic post tags to a maximum of 10 total tags as per the Community Forums Guidelines).
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2017 at 2:12 PM, iGPricey said:

Quick question, if you switch maps and people can transfer characters, dinos and items, couldnt they just chest and get stuff from SP?

No as when you upload on single play it save locally and does not upload to ark data, you also cannot do it from you own dedicated as it is all linking through my xbox profile you can only see the item placed in obelisk on my server. which allows us to upload, turn off server, change the map and download on new map.

iGPricey    4
8 minutes ago, CretaceousArkEU said:

No as when you upload on single play it save locally and does not upload to ark data, you also cannot do it from you own dedicated as it is all linking through my xbox profile you can only see the item placed in obelisk on my server. which allows us to upload, turn off server, change the map and download on new map.

Ahh, I swear it used to be different. I havent played much in quite a while so.