CretaceousArkEU 24/7 PvP 3-Map Cluster Wiped 26/1/18

Welcome to CretaceousArk

Discord: https://discord.gg/SgZD4NJ

Map 1: Ragnarok

Map 2: The Island

Map 3: Aberration

Fresh Wiped: 26th Jan 2018

597248e782bab_CreatceousArk_LogoEdit(3).thumb.jpg.ca0e069fd9b323e54cf7a110dd668b4e.jpg

Welcome to CretaceousArk

Keep up-to-date with all the latest server news, join our community and donate!
This is CretaceousArk a Xbox One PvP Server where the players decide everything.

Discord is our main point of contact for all the players on the server to trade, raid and communicate. Join using the "Click Here To Join Cretaceous Ark" button below. 

The server is Described as, official at a accelerated rate. See the "Server Settings" for more info.

We are a Cluster Server where we have multiple servers but only one character, you can transfer them to and from maps using the Obelisk/Beacons/Tek Transmitter.(Dinos and items included)

Sever 1 map is Ragnarok and is the main server with 32 player slots available at one time.

Server 2 map is The Island and has 10 player slots available at one time.

Server 3 map is Aberration and has 20 slots available at one time.

All three of these servers are live and linked together so you can travel to and build on what ever server you wish.

Expansion plans

Our servers are hosted by Nitrado and can be changed with a simple click of a button. If the servers are busy or near the slot cap, we will increase the total amount of players we can hold at one time. So no need to worry about not getting on. 

Server 1: Ragnarok     Server 2: The Island     Server 3: Aberration

We host weekend events that can be double breeding, gather, XP or Taming. If you would like to see another event just suggest it in Discord

Our Website is way for us to further engage with our players, on there you will find detailed server stats, rules.

We also have a player of the month and a tribe of the month.

Server Stats

Taming: 6

Gather: 10

XP: 5

Structure Resistance 0.5

PvP Zone Structure Damage: 2x (official is 6x)

Mating Interval: 0.2

Egg Hatch: 30

Maturation: 15

Loot Drops and Fishing Boosted

Dino Weight Boosted

Character Stats fair and balanced 

Platform Saddles can hold 4x the structure limit

ALL SERVER STATS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE GIVING ENOUGH PLAYER WANT IT TO

TO MAKE CHANGES TO SERVER STATS/RULES YOU CAN POST IT IN THE SUGGESTIONS SECTION ON OUR DISCORD CHANNEL

If you have read all the way to this part you must be wondering how to join?

Simply join our discord channel.

On 09/09/2017 at 2:12 PM, iGPricey said:

Quick question, if you switch maps and people can transfer characters, dinos and items, couldnt they just chest and get stuff from SP?

No as when you upload on single play it save locally and does not upload to ark data, you also cannot do it from you own dedicated as it is all linking through my xbox profile you can only see the item placed in obelisk on my server. which allows us to upload, turn off server, change the map and download on new map.

8 minutes ago, CretaceousArkEU said:

No as when you upload on single play it save locally and does not upload to ark data, you also cannot do it from you own dedicated as it is all linking through my xbox profile you can only see the item placed in obelisk on my server. which allows us to upload, turn off server, change the map and download on new map.

Ahh, I swear it used to be different. I havent played much in quite a while so.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived