Hatching high level Dinos.

oScottieHo

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, oScottieHo said:

Just seems pretty pointless of i can fully level it.

ya, thats what im tryin to find out...but lunch showed up and golden chicken always takes priority :D 

after a bit of discussion we're almost positive its any dino over 450, born or leveled, that will be gone.

13 minutes ago, ThzNutz said:

after a bit of discussion we're almost positive its any dino over 450, born or leveled, that will be gone.

so it is yet another poorly thought out band-aid script...

Bred dino's base level of 300 (quite weak) plus 80 levels from mutations (20 from each side without abusing stacking) plus 71 domestic levels and dino goes *poof*. Without any abuse or glitch, but with tons of work getting those 40 mutations.

Yea, looks like i lost one of my animals too due to this..

Damn, if I don't love this... Their minions screw up and then the rest of us get punished for it too. God, don't yall just feel the love?

instead of imposing a hard level cap of 450, and destroying anything above that level, why couldn't they have reset the animals and then cap it at 450y, Or better yet, why not just track the ancestry line to the people who spawned in the animals and destroy only the animals and eggs tied to that? 

All it's been for the players since the flier nerf has been one blow after another. Who cares about these dumb double evolution events if they're just going to
destroy the progress weeks down the road anyway because of someones stupidity? What's even the point in playing if all we're ever going to get is smacked down by WC? If I want punished for playing, I'd go play dark souls.

3 hours ago, Extraterrestrial said:

Yea, looks like i lost one of my animals too due to this..

Damn, if I don't love this... Their minions screw up and then the rest of us get punished for it too. God, don't yall just feel the love?

instead of imposing a hard level cap of 450, and destroying anything above that level, why couldn't they have reset the animals and then cap it at 450y, Or better yet, why not just track the ancestry line to the people who spawned in the animals and destroy only the animals and eggs tied to that? 

All it's been for the players since the flier nerf has been one blow after another. Who cares about these dumb double evolution events if they're just going to
destroy the progress weeks down the road anyway because of someones stupidity? What's even the point in playing if all we're ever going to get is smacked down by WC? If I want punished for playing, I'd go play dark souls.

Because that would mean they would have to do some work and we can't have that!

Archived