Mods on console

WolfeUK

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Will mods ever come to console, mainly xbox as thats what i play on ?

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/ark-sponsored-mods/

Here is the link to the sponsored mod program if you care to browse through what the mods are working on. As for timetables I have not seen anything as of yet. Maybe cedric will give us a update in the coming weeks after launch I'm sure they are just busy getting ready for it. 

17 minutes ago, WolfeUK said:

Will mods ever come to console, mainly xbox as thats what i play on ?

I doubt it will be at release given all the other bugs they need to fix in 2.5 weeks and the still needed optimizations on Xbox.  They have been very tight lipped about the mods coming to console at all so we may not get it.  Hopefully we'll get the much needed structures+ mod built in and perhaps post release we might see some minimal set of mods.  My guess would be sometime post launch if we get it at all.

36 minutes ago, mleii said:

I doubt it will be at release given all the other bugs they need to fix in 2.5 weeks and the still needed optimizations on Xbox.  They have been very tight lipped about the mods coming to console at all so we may not get it.  Hopefully we'll get the much needed structures+ mod built in and perhaps post release we might see some minimal set of mods.  My guess would be sometime post launch if we get it at all.

Totally agree, Structures+ would be an amazing built-in mod for consoles. I've been wanting that ever since I seen it on some videos. Hopefully with a lot of people that have been suggesting it throughout the threads they'll seriously consider it!

4 hours ago, phantomman01 said:

Totally agree, Structures+ would be an amazing built-in mod for consoles. I've been wanting that ever since I seen it on some videos. Hopefully with a lot of people that have been suggesting it throughout the threads they'll seriously consider it!

I can't post the source cause I can't recall where it was, but Orionsun said directly that he would not make S+ part of the base game as many of the things it does would have to be removed. We already got his contribution, the no collision code is now built into Arks server configs. 

Archived