Diplocaulus a bit Rare?

LilNastyGurl

I'm not sure if its because Titanoboas, Kapros(?) and Sarcos go nuts on them or what, but I thought that the Diplocaulus would've been like the Lystro of the Swamp where they're not rare, and there's a healthy amount of them in the swamps to add life to it. However I see them only sometimes, most of them being mobbed by everything in the Swamp.

What would you say their spawn rate would be?

9 minutes ago, St1ckyBandit said:

Lol ok gotcha.

Why would someone want one of them?  They seem useless.

I've enjoyed them a lot for deep water exploration prior to getting scuba gear

they're also a near unlimited source of chitin for how quickly they tear through trilobytes (assuming trilos are spawning decent again...)

I've noticed they seem significantly rarer on the Island than on the Center, but that may just be the result of larger spawn area on the Center and larger water ways to spot them. They do get eaten by everything, but usually if I grab an Argent or Ptera and fly just out of Kapro range, I can still find five to eight new spawns every day on the Center that haven't yet been chomped.

6 minutes ago, d1nk said:

I havent even seen a wild one yet!

They're pretty hard to find lol. Like PuffyPony said, it seems like they are easier to find on the center map than the island though. That's where I eventually got mine....I'm pretty sure that I had an easier time finding the freaking Ovis than these darn things though lol!

Archived