My Survivor has been removed

pielord

ok so as of 10 mins ago my account was removed for the ark network when i was going from my se server to my rag server 

i now can not get my of my things from any of my server as i dont have a survior

and to make things worst all my best dinos have been moved over to my rag server were im the only tribe member so in 7 days there all goign to be up for clam thats over 2900 hrs inprinted dinos and breeding  down the gutter 

i have put a ticket in but with what i have seen with over players i know its over a 1mth wait to see any one and i dont have that time so im asking right now from the bottom of my cold dark heart can a gm or a dev plz help me 

I am pretty sure the issue is the server going down and rolling back, you transfer to. So the character is on no server and effectivly deleted.

I allways feard something like that happening to my unofficial cluster, when i role back one of the server. So i role back all servers in the cluster to keep integrity between them.

I recommend not to transfer as long as the situation is as instable as right now.

Submit a trouble ticket and they may be able to replace the character (or at least the levels) but you lose imprint attachment, engrams, ascension.  You create a new character and they schedule a time to meet you and give the amount of experience they see as fair.  It is not a fast process and if you were solo in the tribe, your dinos may well die.

3 hours ago, SumDuud said:

提交故障单,他们可能可以替换角色(或至少是水平),但是你会丢失印记附件,枚举,提升。你创造一个新的角色,他们安排时间来认识你,并给出他们认为公平的经验。这不是一个快速的过程,如果你是在部落独奏,你的恐龙可能会死亡。

Yes, they gave me the same answer.

• Volunteer Moderator

I am sorry to hear about the loss of you character. Hopefully customer support can solve this issue for you.  We have no timeline information for you here on the servers. If any of you have not found the support area yet it is here. I will be closing this topic for now. 

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

Archived