Aaron8956

Survivor of The Center not unlockable.

Aaron8956    31

So I gathered all the items I needed to summon the portal to the guardians of the center and I went to boss arena. I killed both Megapithicus and Broodmother on all 3 modes, Gamma, Beta, and Alpha. It did not give me the achievement "Survivor Of The Center". I don't know if this is broken or if I did something wrong.

• Thanks 1

HoganRyan01    8
On 7/19/2017 at 5:28 PM, Aaron8956 said:

So I gathered all the items I needed to summon the portal to the guardians of the center and I went to boss arena. I killed both Megapithicus and Broodmother on all 3 modes, Gamma, Beta, and Alpha. It did not give me the achievement "Survivor Of The Center". I don't know if this is broken or if I did something wrong.

It has worked for me on the PC version

I tried posting here a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't get in.

I'm having the same problem.  It's discussed on TrueAchievements a lot.  My guess is that it'll be patched at when the official game drops, but who knows.  They've been good about fixing achievements eventually in the past.  Hopefully it'll happen soon.:/

Aaron8956    31
On 8/1/2017 at 2:11 PM, Sashamorning said:

I tried posting here a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't get in.

I'm having the same problem.  It's discussed on TrueAchievements a lot.  My guess is that it'll be patched at when the official game drops, but who knows.  They've been good about fixing achievements eventually in the past.  Hopefully it'll happen soon.:/

Thanks for the news but have you heard they just pushed the release of the game a few weeks? It really sucks.

Orion    150
On 7/19/2017 at 0:28 PM, Aaron8956 said:

The Achievement has been broken since it's introduction, and does not currently work properly.

Heres some official word on this.

Also the next xbox patch should be next week.

But Im not 100% sure if the patch was in cert before they fixed the achievement so we may have to wait one more patch before we get this fix. Also it is not mentioned in the patch notes for next weeks update. Atleast we know the fix is coming eventually...