ARK: State of the Game

Jatheish

2 hours ago, bayali5 said:

скажите пожалуйста  возможнали будет трансфернутся между старыми официальными серверами и новыми

Нет, устаревшие серверы (старые официальные серверы) не смогут передавать что-либо новым серверам, включая символы. Они будут полностью разделены, но все равно будут полностью поддерживаться.

SO MANY forums and random ark websites and twitter feeds...

does anyone know the best place to be checking for information on which current servers will be going away and which current servers will be Legacy servers?

anyone know the best place to check for updates on if the actual release date is still planned for august 29 or if it will be delayed again?

(if it isn't delayed, when will the new servers actually go live and be available?)

Thanks

15 minutes ago, jer2911tx said:

SO MANY forums and random ark websites and twitter feeds...

does anyone know the best place to be checking for information on which current servers will be going away and which current servers will be Legacy servers?

I have the same question. Where do I go to find this info? I was told a list would be released today, but I haven't seen it.

5 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

I have the same question. Where do I go to find this info? I was told a list would be released today, but I haven't seen it.

It was supposed to be posted from their twitter feed, last i heard. along with the list of servers that will be going away due to low numbers of active players, apparently to consolidate Legacy servers and wipe the old servers and make clean servers for the release date (whenever that comes).

SO MANY random places on the "official" ark site and other miscellaneous ark sites and twitter feeds that i have no idea where to go to get the most recent information (not that the most recent information means it will be accurate information, with all of the previous delays to promised release dates).

with all of the ragnarok server issues (rollbacks, lost dinos, lost characters, etc.) my brother & i are just gonna take the plunge now instead of having to swap to the new servers later when the Legacy servers become overpopulated and the server issues pile up and go unresolved and we're forced to make the change due to all of that, anyway. we figured we may as well just start from scratch on a new server on release and try to lock up a good chunk of land for a long-term base on ragnarok and then maybe find a tribe to form an alliance with to share traps in different areas to get started

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jer2911tx said:

It was supposed to be posted from their twitter feed, last i heard.

I follow panda and bubblywums, but I dont follow survivetheark twitter, and I have no plans to follow them at any time. I want my twitter feed managable. I have had to unfollow blizzard cs and other gaming company twitters due to seeing posts by them every hour or two, filled with adverts and promotions and other bloat.

I would hope the list will appear in these announcement threads. I will never look at reddit unless another post I am looking at directly links it with info I am looking for (reddit imo is a cesspool of verbal filth). as far as I know, the list has not been published yet.... I am waiting for it. I worry one server I play, where our tribe would need weeks to move out, might be on that list. Sooner I see the list, the better I will feel.

And as for steamcommunity, I dont look at those unless I see a link to it. I haven't gone there to wait for posts, ever

This website (survivetheark dot com) has been my primary source for news and info about this game. I expect the list to appear here somewhere.