ARK: State of the Game

Jatheish

What about this... delayed again?  Also @Jat why on earth would you remove the dragon from the center?  It's almost not worth even bothering with the bosses with all the artifacts and materials needed. Now we can't even unlock the shield nor the tek tapejara saddle along with other key items. Are you trying to drive your long time supporters mad? Yes I read what you said about why you did it but in all fairness I call bs..  I love the game and even admin on a player dedicated map that has struggled through the 5 critical dashboard crashes which forced us to wipe the map every time.  No biggie growing pains I get it but removing the dragon from the center was a foolish move imo as well as every other member on our server group (exception being the salty ones that can't beat bosses).  Seriously bring the dragon back or provide a work around that doesn't involve giving everyone admin rights so they can get the missing engrams. That gets very messy...    I know you're busy as busy gets but please correct this or just reconsider that you guys made a terrible mistake. Just because the center had the dragon before was it in no way a clone of the island.....

received_1613755415310865.jpeg

• Facepalm 1

Hey Jat, Will there be some new small cross arks released only being able to transfer between the 4 maps .( Island, center, se, ragnarok) Please consider this post because some of us don't like playing in tribes of 40+ players just to stay alive from the other huge tribes (Examples right now: Spartans, CB, CG, EE, BLDX) And crossarks are much more fun :P as the community is smaller so less stress over night that you have not been raided by "bob level 99 and his Giga level 256"  ^^

Also please consider that crossarks have been the most popular servers right now easily reaching the cap 70/70 or near ^^

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, KiyoTheFox said:

So its the 8th where is the dlc?

By the way, I don't know where you've gone wrong, but there is nowhere in this world that is in the 8th August yet. At the time you posted this it was just after midnight turning into 7th August. So you are wrong, it is not the 8th.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:09 AM, GP said:

It was announced last month that it was delayed until 29th August, official release.

lol another delay but im used to it you guys cant get anything out when u say next time instead of saying aug 8th you should have said the update will be released sometime within this year the game will come out you did this twice with ragnarok now ? 

On 2017-07-29 at 11:18 PM, Caseybear said:

@Jat   Thank you for replying to me on this, but we're all still waiting for an update on this matter.

again, two weeks later, after you said you would ask the team 14 days ago. Give us an answer! @Jat

Edit: Will CrossArkCluster servers on PS4 get their own ragnarok server? lol

Edited by DespawningEnemy
To be clear of what the actual question is (spesifically)