ARK: State of the Game

Jatheish

Just now, AngryChris73 said:

Because we dont want to cheat, we had to leave our friends server because he wouldnt stop cheating, it ruins the fun to see people get things so easily while u actually work for it

You don't have to cheat. I don't cheat and i don't care that my neighbour has more than me. I don't care how he got it. Just play the game, man.

• Like 1

Awesome. I know so many people with disagree and probably hate on me for saying but I agree with everything you guys are doing. So excited for official release and especially for ragnarok. Thank you so much for all your hard work and for being understanding to the other half of the community. You guys are awesome and we all appreciate you guys. Thanks so much

@Jat

Is there any plans related to possibly adding PvP Primitive Hardcore servers based on the DLCs (SE & Ragnarok) that would be linked to the legacy servers? If not, will said servers even exists among the new ones?

As of now, we are restrained to a mere 3 servers (all The Island) and most of us on said servers would look forward for new challenges in the DLCs.

Regards.

Guys no need to hate on PvE really, I completely understand the point of all those that want a new cluster. @Jat said more then once that nothing is set in stone and for now you cannot change anyones opinion by spamming this breeding/duping/trading stuff all over here. I guess by now everyone knows that there is stuff to think/discuss about but we dont need to hatespeech each other and start a PvP vs PvE Battle. :Jerblove:

Edited by Picolo XL
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Titus said:

So every 3 months you have to wonder if enough players have been lured away from your legacy sever for it to be wiped. Sounds like they are slowly ripping the band aid off instead of just ripping it off and getting it over with.

As Long as your tribe stays on that server (And I expect you to at least have some allied tribes aswell), I dont think your server will be considered a "Ghost town"

Just now, acavichiolo said:

so, isolated ragnarok servers will be wiped out and be part of the new clusters, right?

What makes you think that? The part with the ragnarok server being on the new clusters are directed towards console servers I think. I am playing on an isolated PC Server and would not even care that much, but I do not think that wildcard will wipe the hard work of 5 weeks from those ppl (Well to be fair lets lower it to 3 weeks considering all downtimes :D)

@Jat Question on private dedicated servers. Will I be able to move my current server to the new pc hosted servers so we can keep playing with what we have but with better performance? Or will we need to start from scratch when we setup a new server via nitrado? Really think you guys & girls are doing an awesome job!! ?

@JatIm glad to hear about the status of current release events. One concern, since now that Ragnarok will be coming to console at the same time as release and new official servers does that mean that if you are playing on a legacy server and want to move to Ragnarok we will be unable to transfer at all? I have been anticipating Ragnarok since the announcement and have been spending all of my time prepping for the move. It would be so disappointing if I have nowhere to go with all the work I've been doing. I understand that you want to have equal footing on a batch of new servers when the game releases but I really hope that there will be Ragnarok servers that will allow transfer from Legacy. 

5 minutes ago, Titus said:

So let the cluster wars begin. If you wipe somebody on your server or cluster you are lowing your population and killing yourself. PvP is now a 3 month extinction server. So whats the point? Wipe a server and your giving the devs a new server to convert. "I'm a fool to do your dirty work"

If I would compare it with extinction I woudl say it is an 2-3 year extinction server.  I think a ghost town will be considered a server with less then 10 players for 99% of the time or somethin. But I understand ur worries, there defenitely needs to be some clearification on what a "ghost town" really means.

Edited by Picolo XL

Just now, Nick11992 said:

@JatIm glad to hear about the status of current release events. One concern, since now that Ragnarok will be coming to console at the same time as release and new official servers does that mean that if you are playing on a legacy server and want to move to Ragnarok we will be unable to transfer at all? I have been anticipating Ragnarok since the announcement and have been spending all of my time prepping for the move. It would be so disappointing if I have nowhere to go with all the work I've been doing. I understand that you want to have equal footing on a batch of new servers when the game releases but I really hope that there will be Ragnarok servers that will allow transfer from Legacy. 

Cannot speak for consoles but it was said that PvE Server will have access to the new content (Ragnarok) aswell, even tho they are not on the "New Cluster" in that meaning. I guess it shoudl be the same for consoles.

• Like 1