Gear changes and player stats

TheMajorPain

So, been thinking, yes it hurts ;-) 

with the "Game Ballanceing" and what looks like the gilli changes and the limited 1 time per lvl mind wipe.  This now causes even more issues.

not complaining but maybe WC should let us mind wipe as often as we want until ballanceing is done as this causes issues with how we have our character set up.

being a lvl 100, I only can use mind wipe once so I'm saving it, obviously, but after the last two stat resets I've set my guy up each time for the gear I use with an eve balllance for all the maps.  Now that I see gilli is on the chopping block, it may be effecting my set up.  Rather than them do a stat reset every time to offset this, would it be possible to add a few mind wipes per level until this is finalized?

i have no problem with all this.. I wear AS gilli all the time, mainly for taming, environments, and yes because of its durability as well.  But my use of it on SE, IF they nerf all stats of the gear, may effect me.... if that makes sense.

sorry if this sounds silly, but I do look at my gear I run with along with my set up.

Archived