Dedicated server not saving

Can someone at Wildcard please help with this issue.
I'm an admin on a dedicated xbox server, over the last week or so our map has wiped at least 6 times. Every update wipes the map, if the server crashes or the xbox is shut down for even a few seconds the map wipes.
I love this game, I bought it on the first day of it being on preview program & have amassed 130+ days of play time.
Even a die hard fan such as myself is ready to quit.
Can someone please either fix this with an urgent patch or give us a solution to the problem, the host has reinstalled several times & it doesn't help. As an admin I'm spending more time dealing with irate players than I am playing the game.
The game is not making a save to the host xbox, surely this problem should be one of your highest priorities. People have gone to the expense of buying a second xbox to host a server only to be hit with wipes on a daily basis

Is there anyone at Wildcard who is willing to address this issue? Is anyone at Wildcard willing to say sorry for all the problems we've had over the last week or two?
If this continues then what could be a great game will get seriously poor reviews & the existing fan base will go elsewhere for their fun. Please, please sort this out asap

I completely agree. This needs to be first priority. Idc about content if we can't play it. I myself host a server and in the last 17 days I've had to wipe 7 times at least, if they care about any sort of reviews or how the game is going to sell they need to stop what they are doing and fix this first, a large majority of their player base are on PDS, and people by the hundreds are quitting, my servers just randomly crashed just 30 mins ago, and this is the 6th attempt at loading it, I'm sick of switching maps and apologizing for wipes.....Sort you god dam game save issue out!!! Stop p***ing about with "optimisations" and iterating on issues and just fix them! Nobody is going to want to play or pay for a game that you make no progress on, because what does it matter if it wipes hours later for apparently no reason. At least give us some sort of Bug/Crash report so we can make a bug report on the forums identifying what caused the crash in the first place. 

Edit - two days ago I wiped saved games, cache, and then reset the entire Xbox with all games and apps which helped stability a bit till this crash. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

• 3 weeks later...

I only bought this game for my XBox One a few weeks ago and love the game but not the problems.  On single player PVE the game keeps glitching and after a couple hours of building, exploring etc. when I leave the game and come back in, I find that nothing was saved.  I'm only at lvl 43 but I've been here for about a week.  I keep leveling up during game play but whenever I come back in,  I'm back to lvl 43.  I've since stopped playing and won't recommend this game to anyone.  I've searched out answers to this on every forum but I can't find anything.  This is the only forum I found that comes close to this problem.  I've also hard rebooted my XBox more times than I can count but this doesn't help.   I hate to uninstall and reinstall the game in fear of loosing all my progress (as little as it may be).  I would do it once and suck it up but if I have to do this constantly, it's not worth it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Archived