plant x push back

chevalierknight

Its never enough when one rocket can destroy 4 of them per shot I believe. Problem is they only keep the casual raider or Wild Dino at bay. If someone wants to get in these plants are really useless. Depending on plant settings as well they can easily be avoided by dropping wild turtles or something in their LOS to soak up plant shots when set to all targets.

12 minutes ago, KingRizen said:

Its never enough when one rocket can destroy 4 of them per shot I believe. Problem is they only keep the casual raider or Wild Dino at bay. If someone wants to get in these plants are really useless. Depending on plant settings as well they can easily be avoided by dropping wild turtles or something in their LOS to soak up plant shots when set to all targets.

you cant rpg them if you have gun turrets and why would they be set to all targets. you must be a new player because plant x can kill raiders on trexs iv seen plant x kill 3 tamed trexes at one time and that was before the patch

14 minutes ago, chevalierknight said:

you cant rpg them if you have gun turrets and why would they be set to all targets. you must be a new player because plant x can kill raiders on trexs iv seen plant x kill 3 tamed trexes at one time and that was before the patch

Well depending on the area of the map your on, I had Plant X species set to all targets so I could easily solo Alpha Rex/raptor from my base, as they showed up hourly.

Second you must be bad, if you havent drained all their bullets with a dino before shooting rockets. See how easy it is to assume.

I have seen a Giga walk through 10+ plants and eat them all, whether or not their is a rider or not isnt the point as the result is the same.

Just now, KingRizen said:

Well depending on the area of the map your on, I had Plant X species set to all targets so I could easily solo Alpha Rex/raptor from my base, as they showed up hourly.

Second you must be bad, if you havent drained all their bullets with a dino before shooting rockets. See how easy it is to assume.

I have seen a Giga walk through 10+ plants and eat them all, whether or not their is a rider or not isnt the point as the result is the same.

Those Trex must have been low lvl or just badly leveled to die to 3 x plants.

i mean 3 trexes not 3 plants and theres a youtube video showing you need 30 plants to keep a giga push back so you giga points just flat out wrong

3 hours ago, chevalierknight said:

i mean 3 trexes not 3 plants and theres a youtube video showing you need 30 plants to keep a giga push back so you giga points just flat out wrong

OK kid I see you have a bad rep and its because you cant read correctly and just spam bs so I will try to help you. The only time I mention a Giga is tht it could walk through 10 plant and still eat them. Then you come back with it takes 30 plants to stop them. So where was I wrong?

#learn2read

2 minutes ago, KingRizen said:

OK kid I see you have a bad rep and its because you cant read correctly and just spam bs so I will try to help you. The only time I mention a Giga is tht it could walk through 10 plant and still eat them. The you kid come back with it takes 30 plants to stop them. So where was I wrong?

#learn2read

10+ is not 10 thats every number after 10 sooooo now you look silly

5 minutes ago, KingRizen said:

No its 10+ some more, not 10 + every number after.

WHen you say we have a group of 10+ guys, do you mean 10+ 1 million? Wouldnt you say 1 million +

Like I said you have a reading problem.

"the you kid you come with" i dont need to say more ;) work on your spelling before you pretend 10+ means 10

2 hours ago, chevalierknight said:

"the you kid you come with" i dont need to say more ;) work on your spelling before you pretend 10+ means 10

Yeah but how about you learn punctuation, prose and phonetic alignment..  you make no sense when you talk/write. I believe you write how you think and not how you would speak.

15 hours ago, chevalierknight said:

You lecture someone on their spelling, while you yourself have almost no punctuation, poor grammar, and spelling errors. Okay.

Back on topic. Fairly sure that Plant Turrets knock back wild dinos as opposed to ridden ones. However, I guess enough of anything can do the impossible, no? It's also 10 plant turrets to knock back a wild Giga if I recall correctly. I would assume it would take about 4-5 to hold a wild Rex in place, as an Alpha Raptor was getting trapped by three of mine. A Spino also was shredded to bits before it reached my other three (high range).

2 hours ago, Sir Collin said:

You lecture someone on their spelling, while you yourself have almost no punctuation, poor grammar, and spelling errors. Okay.

Back on topic. Fairly sure that Plant Turrets knock back wild dinos as opposed to ridden ones. However, I guess enough of anything can do the impossible, no? It's also 10 plant turrets to knock back a wild Giga if I recall correctly. I would assume it would take about 4-5 to hold a wild Rex in place, as an Alpha Raptor was getting trapped by three of mine. A Spino also was shredded to bits before it reached my other three (high range).

he lectured me on my reading way before i said anything the dude tossing bricks in a glass house yeh i tested it today two push a bronto back and i have 30 now so i should be good

We've got 14 plants on a Querz platform that we used to kill wild Gigas.  If we can kite them near a ridge the pushback is enough to hold them in place for short periods of time. If the plants pause at the same time it gets dangerous and the Quetz has to be close, slightly lower and angled so all the plants can fire.  I get nervous nust watching and keeping other things from joining in.  

I don't know if you can do it with less, but 14 plants (on a platform) can push back a wild Giga.  Hope that helps a little. ;)

4 hours ago, FireStormRising said:

We've got 14 plants on a Querz platform that we used to kill wild Gigas.  If we can kite them near a ridge the pushback is enough to hold them in place for short periods of time. If the plants pause at the same time it gets dangerous and the Quetz has to be close, slightly lower and angled so all the plants can fire.  I get nervous nust watching and keeping other things from joining in.  

I don't know if you can do it with less, but 14 plants (on a platform) can push back a wild Giga.  Hope that helps a little. ;)

would be cool if when you turn on a flyer it angels to the turn so you could do bombing runs :)

Archived