Just now, DMT said:

Awe I was trying to fill 4 vaults full of compass blueprints.

Seriously, this is way over due.  Nothing worse than grabbing a Red or Yellow beacon drop to only find a water jar blueprint in it.

Cannot wait to get in a check out some of the drops now.

Lol yeah, last night I found a red drop with a ring and it had a metal foundation BP and a vertical cable BP 

15 minutes ago, eESTlane said:

can't believe noone has mentioned it already. the equilibrium has been achieved. no more medium crop plot bps or water jars :)

v263.0

Removed all the non-statted items from crates that are higher tier than the first crate where that non-statted item is found

yeah. downloading the update now

also happy about this: - Reverted the raft change so foundations can now be stacked again on Official Servers.

• Volunteer Moderator

hmm...hit several drops last night, reds/yellows--some with rings, some without--one yellow with a ring only had my old buddy "the compass bp" in it, a red had med crop plot bp, so from my experience they are still in there. thought maybe someone had already visited some of them, but not many players on and the yellow ringed compass bp troll i watched come down....so?

did get a thyla bp from a red one tho so that was nice, wife got a thyla bp from a blue ringed one as well. 

**Official server, v263

maybe it just affects items and not the poopty bp's?

• Volunteer Moderator
7 minutes ago, FenTheReaper said:

Not working.  Found medium crop bp in a red drop last night.

there is speculation (although the notes dont read that way) that the change is currently only effecting items and not bps. if you find a crap "item" in a red/yellow drop let us know here.

Archived