Update regarding: Ragnarok on Consoles, PS4 Update, Xbox v759.2, PC v263

Jatheish

Just wish there was no ETA given at E3 for Xbox or consoles in general if you knew that there were other issues that would come before the map. Would've preferred to hear "Coming on launch day" for xbox than to have it get delayed so many times and not notify us until the last few days. It's just upsetting and my dedi server has had 3 waves of people waiting for Ragnarok now. :| I was so excited for this. 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bigdaddy99 said:

Aiso, the devs of Ragnarock have a ways to go to finish it, no way wc would put an unfinished map on disc....

I don't know about that they are putting an unfinished game on disc. judging by the fact that Aug 8th is 3 week out this is more than likely the version they've copied to disc.

Those bitching about missing etas I got an idea I said a million times: Go.Play.Minecraft. 

No one cares about your entitled feelings about how to develop a game because I will bet that most who complain do not know how to make one. 

Now it's was no surprise it wasn't coming the 19th being that the map is massive and harder to convert to console than center took but it'll be out eventually so just shut the hell up. 

3 minutes ago, Bulldogfrag said:

I don't know about that they are putting an unfinished game on disc. judging by the fact that Aug 8th is 3 week out this is more than likely the version they've copied to disc.

I'm playing the xbox version right now, waiting on the ps4 update, I have to say it's come a long way.....fortunately, when we get our update on ps4, it will be the final build.....

2 minutes ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

Those bitching about missing etas I got an idea I said a million times: Go.Play.Minecraft. 

No one cares about your entitled feelings about how to develop a game because I will bet that most who complain do not know how to make one. 

Now it's was no surprise it wasn't coming the 19th being that the map is massive and harder to convert to console than center took but it'll be out eventually so just shut the hell up. 

Oh look a computer tough guy.... forums were made to discuss and yes vent. So get over yourself as well, your post isn't impressing anyone.

Hey some news is better than no news so thank you all for that. I know your plates are full but please indeed keep dedis in mind during all your hard work. I enjoy running a server for this game and luckily my player base has been somewhat accepting of wiping our server after every update due to dashboarding when trying to load server.so anyway thanks for the update  excited to see what ragnarok holds! ? 

- Proffessor 

6 minutes ago, Bulldogfrag said:

Oh look a computer tough guy.... forums were made to discuss and yes vent. So get over yourself as well, your post isn't impressing anyone.

Well if I could tell you to your face I wouldn't post it. I like telling people in person how poopty they are. 

There's a difference between being a little bitch and <Constructive criticism> so while you look it up your comment means nothing.

Can't wait to see the result of their "plan" on Wednesday. Chaos and bad reviews are coming hope they stick to what they promised... also hope they can actually fix all the problems over the next 3 weeks but looking at the overall past it doesn't look good for the game. I know it's early release but 3 weeks is the end of that 2 year crutch I hope they are ready

2 hours ago, Jat said:

we will be refocusing our development efforts on the live game, this will include a lot of networking changes to resolve the issues with DDoS and a lot of focus on server stability to get rid of those nasty dupers.

I will be posting an announcement on Wednesday, sharing the new release date we have planned, as well as a full "state of the game" overview that will go into some detail about our plans for the next month. That'll happen once we've wrapped up our submission (which is essentially consuming Tuesday), and can sit down together to have a chat.

Finally a response to the duping issue, now Wednesday is going to be very interesting as the statement about full "State of the game" Should let us know what they intend on doing regarding wipe or no wipe as its a "Full" State of the game overview! If its not mentioned its a disgrace as they know this is 1 of the 2 main issues among players at the moment duping/wiping! If the decision is not to wipe then I hope they have some resolution to whats going to happen to the stuff thats been duped already and still in the servers?

As a consumer I would like to know what your process for determining timelines is. You consistently fail to meet the timeframes you publish and you announce days/hours in advance you are weeks behind. Surely you figured before this that you weren't going to make your self imposed due date (again).

If my own business missed as many due dates as you have I would have lost my clients and staff would be looking for other jobs by now because this would be unacceptable. This isn't about simply missed due dates. This is about consistently missed due dates and pushing things out over and over and over. This is an established pattern of unreliable information from you.

I'm kind of sick of the excuses and as enjoyable as the game was you seem to break it more with every patch the past two months.

2 minutes ago, SirLohengrin said:

As a consumer I would like to know what your process for determining timelines is. You consistently fail to meet the timeframes you publish and you announce days/hours in advance you are weeks behind. Surely you figured before this that you weren't going to make your self imposed due date (again).

If my own business missed as many due dates as you have I would have lost my clients and staff would be looking for other jobs by now because this would be unacceptable. This isn't about simply missed due dates. This is about consistently missed due dates and pushing things out over and over and over. This is an established pattern of unreliable information from you.

I'm kind of sick of the excuses and as enjoyable as the game was you seem to break it more with every patch the past two months.

I dont understand why they dont just STOP giving us ETA's? This would cancel all arguments regarding delays! Only annouce an update WHEN its been sent for cert!

Please stop hyping up your player base just for this to continue to happen.

Since July 4th so many have came to me and said that they would quit the game if rag didn't come out, have you guys forgotten about that side of the player base? The side that has been there since day one, l longing for something new? I feel bad for them, but I'm reaching their point. Played center for awhile, then scorched loved it yep now onto island.. Same ol same.. This game is no longer worth playing on console. I can forgive you guys for murdering my babies, letting my eggs fall through the world and the servers I play on reach 255 ping until I'm losing items and literally watching the timers go down with nothing I could do. But man,  if you aren't f**ked by someone ON ark the devs got you covered! I wish you guys would be doing some sort of ultra event to accommodate for the second push back of the map, the first murdering baby event and then the update this weekend that caused people to lose their babies. Let's not start on wyveren batches. ( thanks by the way, you guys made sure those were sure off the market for awhile! :| ) 

To the official players who put their time & effort into this game, who has nonstop traded for materials for Rag, I feel bad for you, Your first batch of babies had to die, you got all the materials you needed still and no map. :( We have all worked so hard in game to get what we need or want for rag..I'm sure a lot has even got a second set of tames specially for rag.. 

And for us dedicated hosts, I know we are losing our own server player base, I know we feel as though we're in the dark. I know it's hard to deal with frustrated players who just want to play your server. Keep calm and remind them to be patient. This is out of our hands. if they can't understand that then they aren't someone you want to keep on your server anyways. I hope we are all able to enjoy our servers again the way they're meant to be played very soon. :(:(

11 minutes ago, SwishPapaSweets said:

Well if I could tell you to your face I wouldn't post it. I like telling people in person how poopty they are. 

There's a difference between being a little bitch and <Constructive criticism> so while you look it up your comment means nothing.

Im all for people not complaining too much but there aas nothing constructive about your criticism if you worked on how you said things your point might get through to people just food for thought

They need to respond to the concerns of their customers period... we are their customers we are concerned and have been for some time about some things like duping, not wiping, and fixing problems in the game. Waiting until the eve of the official release to answer only hurts your reputation either way... we wanted answers asked questions and got nothing in return not a good business plan.

1 hour ago, MrsNukeAngel said:

Is the remodeled sabertooth coming to ps4 with the patch or is this going to be for when ragnarock releases? Got a lot of friends wanting to know. Keep up the good work wildcard its been a long road and we are still here to support you. 

It's coming in the next update.....you'll like it....

Just now, Lucifina said:

Assuming the update ever comes out LOL

It will come, it will benefit the ps4 players to have waited, we will be getting the final build....I have been playing the latest updates on my xbox, waiting on the ps4 to be patched.....I like the changes in the singleplayer game, but I'm waiting until launch to start a new online game....

I completely understand delays but ITS BEEN 2 DELAYS ! Honestly, yall have Grossed in probably MILLIONS of dollars these past 2 years to have employees and a team thats way ahead of their deadlines. Ive been patient and we all have but Cmon Wildward, its about time yall sold this game to a Company that can meet the demands of people. Xbox just got an update and it broke the game even more, like whos the one coding this poop ? You have lost your Reputation as a Game Developing Company.

I bet that most of the people here have no idea what it takes to develop a game for 3 gaming platforms (Neither do I ) But I do know that it isn't as easy as you all believe it to be. Do you really think that being angry at the team will make the progress go faster? Believe me, the team KNOWS they are letting people down and they don't like it to announce things like a delay or technical difficulties. 

I understand that people are looking forward to something new but when you are bored with the game just play something else while you are waiting for updates and new maps to arrive. I think they ever should have planned Rag so close to the official release date because they could have known that would take a lot of work. 

@Jat I think it is wise to not give an ETA on Rag anymore. People will see when it gets there when it gets there. Maybe you could say a month, just like you did with the PS4 update, July but not a specific day anymore.

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived