Server Wipe

Killbolt
Message added by Jerryn

Let's stay on topic and not make this personal.

Note:  Responding to an off topic comment is also off topic.

2 hours ago, Demonslaye said:

me and most of my crew are getting tired of the FPS lag and the server lag becasue of how big our bases are and we are getting really bored of doing daily maintenance for all of our dinos and keeping everything up....it really is boring..me and the crew miss the good old days when we build up in a stone base and some species x and a little amount of turrets...those days were fun..but now theres all this tek stuff and i think it is making the game less interesting, i am not trying to insult any of you, but if you really like the tek that much, then go try out cod bo3 and AW lol, they got jet packs on those games

You should try maybe a notame pvp server . I only have a part time pvp guy so it never gets boring for me personally but I know where your coming from 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Colbeh said:

The most commonly asked question among Ark players is... Will there be a server wipe at full release?

Very heated topic, people for and against it. 

Many people will lose years of work and progress for one of the most grindy time consuming games out there.

Main reasons for a server wipe: mass duping, fresh start for new players, and a level playing field for all players. Yet, none of that matters.

Duping: May never really be fixed. More alternatives will keep coming out. The worst thing that can be done is wiping the server and day one tribes start duping again. If WC can actually find a way to stop the rollbacks, best course of action would be to let the dupe items play it's way out through the servers. Eventually the mass amounts of duped items will be lost to raids, insiding, players quiting, or despawning.

Fresh start: at the end of the day, there will never be a "fresh" start. Mega tribes will rebuild up in weeks and continue to run the server. There will be massive amounts of raiding and tribes getting wiped. Many tribes will feel revengeful from the wipe and try and take it out on new players. Nothing will change from this, mega tribes stay mega tribes and small tribes will stay small.

A server wipe will cause alot of players anger and many will quit. New players will come for the full release but only a small portion will stay for the long haul.

ALTERNATIVE: the best alternative is to leave the servers the way they are and leave them as Veteran servers. Release all new servers for full release and keep them on a seperate cluster for the first 6 months.

This is the only way to appease both groups. Sure, it will be expensive to run new servers. But the mass exit of players won't happen.

okay, so what you are saying is "let's completely forget about everyone who isn't an alpha in these official servers and let them keep control"? sure your alternative works great for the two extremes: the brand new player who has yet to buy the game, and the mega/alpha tribes who have total dominance over servers. have you considered the MAJORITY, being the middle ground players that get their bases and dinos destroyed by these ridiculous tribes over and over and over again? what are they to do?

you do realize that not every player who has the game is part of an alpha tribe, right? and you understand that most of the people who are playing this game are mid-level players who haven't unlocked tek gear or won boss fights or have 60+ dinos, correct? also, you are aware that you cannot transfer from official to unoffical servers, yes? 

so what are we supposed to do? are we expected to keep server hopping between all of these "veteran servers" until we find a friendly alpha who MIGHT not be duping (which is unlikely) or doesn't demolish every base with their ridiculous amounts of c4 and super dino's or hasn't filled the map with turrets and plant x as far as the eye can see? if these severs and the new servers aren't in the same cluster then what are we supposed to do? twiddle our thumbs for six months until we can transfer over, which by then will have the exact same issues?

lets just say i say "screw it all" and just join one of those new servers and start fresh. it will be a level playing field for everyone who joins for six months, this is true. but it's a ticking time bomb. you are only prolonging the inevitable. the big major tribes that have already been duping and have the resources to extinguish anyone will only be building up their arsenal until the day arrives where the veteran servers are part of the same cluster. they will be counting the days, and the moment that day comes will be reminiscent of a large army attacking and destroying small villages. they will instantaneous take over and claim dominance to all of these servers. yeah we may have a few months to prepare, but that will not be anything compared to what these massive tribes will be bringing. then everything will be back to where it is, except now these tribes have their old veteran server AND the new one. it seems like they actually have more control than previously.

i am probably looking too deeply into this. it's nearly 5 in the morning here and i'm tired as could be. but the way i see it, any alternative to wiping is just prolonging the swarm that will eventually come. another solution would be to never allow transfers between these veteran servers and the new ones. keep them separate forever and we never have to worry about a mass wipe  or the mega tribes making everything terrible for people. but unless that happens (if they even decide to put these on seperate clusters), then a mass wipe is the only way i see all of the problems being fixed. 

or i could just join an unofficial server and stop complaining so much lol. but i really like the idea of a wipe, if you couldn't tell. im just one of those hippies that wants an even playing field across the board. your idea isn't horrible tbh. i'm sleepy and i'm done ranting for the night.

2 hours ago, Demigod said:

okay, so what you are saying is "let's completely forget about everyone who isn't an alpha in these official servers and let them keep control"? sure your alternative works great for the two extremes: the brand new player who has yet to buy the game, and the mega/alpha tribes who have total dominance over servers. have you considered the MAJORITY, being the middle ground players that get their bases and dinos destroyed by these ridiculous tribes over and over and over again? what are they to do?

you do realize that not every player who has the game is part of an alpha tribe, right? and you understand that most of the people who are playing this game are mid-level players who haven't unlocked tek gear or won boss fights or have 60+ dinos, correct? also, you are aware that you cannot transfer from official to unoffical servers, yes? 

so what are we supposed to do? are we expected to keep server hopping between all of these "veteran servers" until we find a friendly alpha who MIGHT not be duping (which is unlikely) or doesn't demolish every base with their ridiculous amounts of c4 and super dino's or hasn't filled the map with turrets and plant x as far as the eye can see? if these severs and the new servers aren't in the same cluster then what are we supposed to do? twiddle our thumbs for six months until we can transfer over, which by then will have the exact same issues?

lets just say i say "screw it all" and just join one of those new servers and start fresh. it will be a level playing field for everyone who joins for six months, this is true. but it's a ticking time bomb. you are only prolonging the inevitable. the big major tribes that have already been duping and have the resources to extinguish anyone will only be building up their arsenal until the day arrives where the veteran servers are part of the same cluster. they will be counting the days, and the moment that day comes will be reminiscent of a large army attacking and destroying small villages. they will instantaneous take over and claim dominance to all of these servers. yeah we may have a few months to prepare, but that will not be anything compared to what these massive tribes will be bringing. then everything will be back to where it is, except now these tribes have their old veteran server AND the new one. it seems like they actually have more control than previously.

i am probably looking too deeply into this. it's nearly 5 in the morning here and i'm tired as could be. but the way i see it, any alternative to wiping is just prolonging the swarm that will eventually come. another solution would be to never allow transfers between these veteran servers and the new ones. keep them separate forever and we never have to worry about a mass wipe  or the mega tribes making everything terrible for people. but unless that happens (if they even decide to put these on seperate clusters), then a mass wipe is the only way i see all of the problems being fixed. 

or i could just join an unofficial server and stop complaining so much lol. but i really like the idea of a wipe, if you couldn't tell. im just one of those hippies that wants an even playing field across the board. your idea isn't horrible tbh. i'm sleepy and i'm done ranting for the night.

Even with a wipe, those same mega tribes with 100s of players will mass grind from day 1 and continue to do the same.

There really is no level playing fields, alpha/mega tribes will always run this game and there's nothing you can do about it. Those tribes can mass produce c4 from day 1 and continue to wipe/raid every base they see. But, this time they will acctually be hunting for loot and not just doing it for fun.

The best solution is probally just keep the original servers on a cluster and the newer servers on a seperate one.

A server wipe isn't going to help unless WC changes the core of their game with how tribes and alliances work. If you wipe a server (or all servers) those same alpha/megas will just start day one with everyone else and mass grind until they are in the same spot they're in now. It might take them a month, but eventually they will bring everyone to task on their server by either wiping or chasing them off or forcing them to capitulate to whatever crazy demands they have. A server wipe will not prevent this.

The only way a server wipe will work is if you limit the amount of people that can be in a tribe and how many alliances a tribe can have. As an example, up to 10 people in a tribe and no more than 3 tribes in an alliance. But even with stipulations like these, those alpha/mega tribes will just hop in discord or whatever voice chat they use and find a way to circumnavigate those new rules. Sadly, as far as officials go, there really isn't a good solution for solo players/small tribes/medium tribes when it comes to alphas and megas. Through sheer manpower and hours invested they will overwhelm you. A server wipe only buys you a little time and is not a viable option to the overall problem.

5 minutes ago, Jay89 said:

I still think these mega tribes would be targeted over and over by the many people they screwed over so they would not have a chance

Yeah right. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but keep dreaming.

The mega tribes are organized. Random people that they screwed over are not. Mega tribes will be up and running within hours. Random people that they screwed over will not, thus leaving them behind the 8 ball with a gap they wont be able to recover from.

A wipe sets a mega tribe back hours, maybe a day. A wipe sets the small guys back weeks to months.

Random people don't just get wiped then never ever have anything to to with ark they usually carry on playing and getting even better hell look at the recruitment forum you never know 50 random strangers might be organising something as we speak in case of a wipe to get some kind of revenge and if each person has at least 3k hours then what organised trolling would be everywhere

The end is nigh. Hey what's up guys? So many new things have been happening lately. I am pretty excited. I see the forums have heated up a little bit but nothing compared to twitter.

well I am feeling rejuvenated and have probably about 6 new things for this wipe thread. Should keep me busy for atleast a week.

i kind of feel bad for Jen. When she tweeted those skins for the giga and Rex, she got 161 comments. There were only 15(I counted) positive replies. 30 people were demanding a wipe, 50 plus were mad about dupers, the other 50 were about the god tames, and the rest were just mad the update hasn't come. Being more active on twitter now I have seen the people demanding wipes grow at a very fast rate. I probably had something to do with it, but I can't take all the credit.

you might have noticed some of the new things I will be talking about are in that paragraph. I feel more confident than ever about the wipe happening.

Next, and btw there is no way I could put all this is one thread, it would be way too long.

duping is becoming the biggest issue right now, bigger than god tames and even bigger than the wipe(which not too happy about) even though it is ultimately helping the wipe be born. 

The thing is, it is starting to not matter rather they will keep doing it after release. The overwhelming amount of loyal(I'll get into that later) people on twitter and these forums are definitely getting attention from the devs. Jat said they are focusing on single player which we have seen happening. Sure they could do this this this, ok that's fine and dandy. Unless they plan on doing it right before the release there will be every duped item times a 1000 by then. So even if they did fix it they will definitely wipe to get rid of said items.

its all that most of the players care about right now. It is not just Jen, every tweet from every dev is met with hate, rage, and insults. Can't be good for morale

Everyone talks about the devs needing to care about their loyal players. I am having a hard time with the whole loyal thing. Especially after hearing everyone talk to them on any social media form. I think the devs are starting to realize that money should be the main focus. You get mad that they give sarcastic answers to you but yet you don't think about how you treated them. Guaranteed they are not feeling the love, how can they with all this poop being talked about them. I can't even give examples on this forum because the stuff is so bad. If you think they are more concerned with the "loyal" players now than the new players? Nah. They might have used to but they are smart, they can see and read what all has been said.

new players need the wipe and they will probably get it.

This is also not spam either because they are separate individual topics as well.

now let's talk about these god tames. Man, this one really sucks. If there was one way to turn an advantage into a sure fire win, it would be with these things. Don't worry I am not going to(and don't want to) talk about if it was with a gm or not so don't bother bringing it up to me because I will not discuss that. The point is they are out there and now they are being bred with multiple others on multiple servers. Yeah sure they could do this this and this(saving this for later) or they could wipe at release which would be better. Also once again it is starting not to matter because it is becoming the second largest issue right now.

I really don't think it would even matter if they did do this this and this anymore because now people think that the devs are doing nothing but helping out the megas behind the scenes. That damage has already been done and even fixing the problem won't fix their reputation at this point, and that is also another reason why so many people now are demanding a wipe.

On to the next. Everyone likes to use a lot of players leaving as a threat. The this is @arkps4 made a vote. The vote was how much have you been playing recently. Three options given and their percentages. Stopped playing 35% Reduced how often I play 44% playing the same 22%. Those numbers speak volumes. Now a lot of that is because of the crashes relegated to duping but this isn't about duping. This is about a lot of old testers leaving the game anyway. The wipe isn't the only reason old testers are going to leave. They leave for even the smallest reasons but sure enough they will come back. Yes I am sure that there are some that will just be completely done but it won't really matter. People are saying things like "I never ever wanted a wipe but raptor it, just wipe already" a lot of the new members of the wipe party in fact used to be anti wipe. Times are changing and they are changing for the good.

btw, you can't cheat that one either, I tried.

2 hours ago, Colbeh said:

Even with a wipe, those same mega tribes with 100s of players will mass grind from day 1 and continue to do the same.

There really is no level playing fields, alpha/mega tribes will always run this game and there's nothing you can do about it. Those tribes can mass produce c4 from day 1 and continue to wipe/raid every base they see. But, this time they will acctually be hunting for loot and not just doing it for fun.

The best solution is probally just keep the original servers on a cluster and the newer servers on a seperate one.

Yeah history repeats itself. But so what? I never really understood the point of the whole "they will just be built back up within a day" thing. Ok then it shouldn't be a problem. 

Maybe I can just build way faster than anyone else but I have always had massive basesthat take no time at all. 

Either way the building up part is the fun part. Can't wait for that to come back soon

Volcano didn't you retire? Like you stormed off after WC wiped carebears on pc and some people with questions took that as some kind of official answer? Crazy I know.. why they would take time out to wipe a tribe when they are planning a total reset on release that nobody in the company has mentioned. But yea they probably did that just testing things out.. maybe blow off some steam (pun intended) 

1 minute ago, Insomniak said:

Volcano didn't you retire? Like you stormed off after WC wiped carebears on pc and some people with questions took that as some kind of official answer? Crazy I know.. why they would take time out to wipe a tribe when they are planning a total reset on release that nobody in the company has mentioned. But yea they probably did that just testing things out.. maybe blow off some steam (pun intended) 

It is not the first time they have wiped a tribe. They were just doing their jobs. Nothing out of the norm with that. If they get the proof they need they wipe them.

and as far as why now? Because there are thousands of people complaining about dupers right now. Actually almost all their players. They pretty much had to do it to get them to calm down. This way they prove that they will do something. Very smart thing to do actually 

52 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

The end is nigh. Hey what's up guys? So many new things have been happening lately. I am pretty excited. I see the forums have heated up a little bit but nothing compared to twitter.

well I am feeling rejuvenated and have probably about 6 new things for this wipe thread. Should keep me busy for atleast a week.

i kind of feel bad for Jen. When she tweeted those skins for the giga and Rex, she got 161 comments. There were only 15(I counted) positive replies. 30 people were demanding a wipe, 50 plus were mad about dupers, the other 50 were about the god tames, and the rest were just mad the update hasn't come. Being more active on twitter now I have seen the people demanding wipes grow at a very fast rate. I probably had something to do with it, but I can't take all the credit.

you might have noticed some of the new things I will be talking about are in that paragraph. I feel more confident than ever about the wipe happening.

Amusing listen unless you are some closet celebrity you didn't have anything to do with it LoL I'm sure you tried stirring the pot to get a reaction (and got one) but the reason Twitter is "heating up" is because the game is broken - nothing a wipe will fix.

41 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Next, and btw there is no way I could put all this is one thread, it would be way too long.

duping is becoming the biggest issue right now, bigger than god tames and even bigger than the wipe(which not too happy about) even though it is ultimately helping the wipe be born. 

The thing is, it is starting to not matter rather they will keep doing it after release. The overwhelming amount of loyal(I'll get into that later) people on twitter and these forums are definitely getting attention from the devs. Jat said they are focusing on single player which we have seen happening. Sure they could do this this this, ok that's fine and dandy. Unless they plan on doing it right before the release there will be every duped item times a 1000 by then. So even if they did fix it they will definitely wipe to get rid of said items.

its all that most of the players care about right now. It is not just Jen, every tweet from every dev is met with hate, rage, and insults. Can't be good for morale

Again game is broken - duping is a problem but a wipe isn't gonna fix that now is it? Working on releasing a single player disk (in 3 weeks) isn't going to fix that either... What people want is the game fixed.

36 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Everyone talks about the devs needing to care about their loyal players. I am having a hard time with the whole loyal thing. Especially after hearing everyone talk to them on any social media form. I think the devs are starting to realize that money should be the main focus. You get mad that they give sarcastic answers to you but yet you don't think about how you treated them. Guaranteed they are not feeling the love, how can they with all this poop being talked about them. I can't even give examples on this forum because the stuff is so bad. If you think they are more concerned with the "loyal" players now than the new players? Nah. They might have used to but they are smart, they can see and read what all has been said.

new players need the wipe and they will probably get it.

That's because you are not a loyal player you (from your own admission) play a little stop and then come back later to play again not exactly a "dedicated player". Loyalty is all WC can count on right now if the game isn't completely fixed in 3 weeks the veterans playing now will still be the only players they can count on and if it is working correctly (LMFAO little chance) they will then have a larger base to potentially buy the DLC that will be coming out.

29 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

This is also not spam either because they are separate individual topics as well.

now let's talk about these god tames. Man, this one really sucks. If there was one way to turn an advantage into a sure fire win, it would be with these things. Don't worry I am not going to(and don't want to) talk about if it was with a gm or not so don't bother bringing it up to me because I will not discuss that. The point is they are out there and now they are being bred with multiple others on multiple servers. Yeah sure they could do this this and this(saving this for later) or they could wipe at release which would be better. Also once again it is starting not to matter because it is becoming the second largest issue right now.

I really don't think it would even matter if they did do this this and this anymore because now people think that the devs are doing nothing but helping out the megas behind the scenes. That damage has already been done and even fixing the problem won't fix their reputation at this point, and that is also another reason why so many people now are demanding a wipe.

Again game is broken - These God Tames are a problem but a wipe would only be a very temporary fix if they can't prevent them they would be back n quick order... and working on that upcoming release isn't going to fix it now is it...

19 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

On to the next. Everyone likes to use a lot of players leaving as a threat. The this is @arkps4 made a vote. The vote was how much have you been playing recently. Three options given and their percentages. Stopped playing 35% Reduced how often I play 44% playing the same 22%. Those numbers speak volumes. Now a lot of that is because of the crashes relegated to duping but this isn't about duping. This is about a lot of old testers leaving the game anyway. The wipe isn't the only reason old testers are going to leave. They leave for even the smallest reasons but sure enough they will come back. Yes I am sure that there are some that will just be completely done but it won't really matter. People are saying things like "I never ever wanted a wipe but raptor it, just wipe already" a lot of the new members of the wipe party in fact used to be anti wipe. Times are changing and they are changing for the good.

btw, you can't cheat that one either, I tried.

Clearly being a temporary player has clouded your vision read my lips "There will be no wipe" remember the official release is 3 weeks away there has been no announcement just opinions and people, like some we know, that try to get a reaction by acting like they matter more than everyone else. I can't take all the credit but what the heck.

And for every lets wipe person I'm sure we could show you a anti-wipe person problem with your theory is that all the anti wipe people are still hardcore playing the game the pro wipers may have stopped... so who's voice really matters???

The only thing for sure is THE GAME IS BROKEN and needs to be fixed - angry people good luck with the big fix that isn't coming any time soon.

There will be no need for a server wipe on official, as they just make all "loyal" players not able to log in for 15 days, like they are doing now, i just used 4 hours to get logged on to the official server on SE and get my rex to bite and get some meat for the tames and get it into the feeding through.

been looking at dc msg all day will eventually make me quit playing this game, what a pity as i love playing ark but i allready startedd looking for another game with perhaps the same theme.

11 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

Yeah history repeats itself. But so what? I never really understood the point of the whole "they will just be built back up within a day" thing. Ok then it shouldn't be a problem. 

Maybe I can just build way faster than anyone else but I have always had massive basesthat take no time at all. 

Either way the building up part is the fun part. Can't wait for that to come back soon

i feel the same way. duh they will build back up. everyone who plays this game knows how alphas operate. but that isn't the point. the point is that the things they duped for and the blocked portions of the map and the controlled spawns of resources will be cut off for a period of time (albeit a short one). i don't care if it's even for five seconds, but everyone will actually be on the same page, literally everyone. no one will be able to complain about any specific person having a head start.

yes they will find ways to mass produce c4 as soon as they can and will probably find other exploits to give them unfair advantages. these are things that are given. but once more, i don't think that's the point. it would make all the maps free of structure lag for a while and these mega tribes would have to WORK for their resources with primitive tools, just like everyone else. they wouldn't automatically have tek gates and 50 duped lvl 400 rexes and turrets from corner to corner because how could they? they would need to rank themselves back up to that point and that wouldn't be immediate. 

everyone seems to be missing the point. everyone here knows what these tribes are capable of doing, but that doesn't mean we should all give up and make 1000s of official servers completely unplayable for anyone else. you're essentially just handing over these original servers to those tribes and saying "well you win". everybody deserves to have a chance at freedom in this game, regardless if it's 2 days or 2 hours. too many people are dedicated to this game for them to lose their player base so you know that all of these servers would stay populated...they are the first ones to pop up on the server browser, after all.

it'll be hard to convince me that a wipe isn't necessary. i'm sure people are gonna hate me for thinking this but that's where i stand. i'm really not trying to start a fight or be petty or anything but all the other solutions are honestly just coverups for the main problem. they will still have all of their duped items and slews of turrets at every cave /obsidian spawn/ metal spawn/ obelisk and dinos with ridiculous stats because of god tames (breed one with low level dino's and you keep stats, but now the devs can't do anything because their level is within bounds). so the servers will essentially be owned by alphas without them having to pay a dime for them. and they will own them for the entirety of the game's existence.

a mass reset is THE solution. more servers = more money for wildcard to be out = less time for maintenance and patches = very laggy and unresponsive servers. of course, this is the absolute next best thing to a wipe. if they don't do the wipe then these new servers are a viable option. but i would prefer the former over the latter. 

and to be clear: my stance on wiping is only applicable if all of the problems / exploits / glitches / mass amount of issues with the games are patched upon release. if not then you can bet i am completely anti-wipe and in the same boat as most of you. a wipe will not solve anything if the game isn't fixed. it is borderline broken right now and the constant rollbacks and horrible ping and glitches are terrible. you don't know how many times i've spawned up in the air and fell to my death upon joining the server. the game needs to be fixed before anything else.

3 minutes ago, Lucifina said:

Amusing listen unless you are some closet celebrity you didn't have anything to do with it LoL I'm sure you tried stirring the pot to get a reaction (and got one) but the reason Twitter is "heating up" is because the game is broken - nothing a wipe will fix.

Again game is broken - duping is a problem but a wipe isn't gonna fix that now is it? Working on releasing a single player disk (in 3 weeks) isn't going to fix that either... What people want is the game fixed.

That's because you are not a loyal player you (from your own admission) play a little stop and then come back later to play again not exactly a "dedicated player". Loyalty is all WC can count on right now if the game isn't completely fixed in 3 weeks the veterans playing now will still be the only players they can count on and if it is working correctly (LMFAO little chance) they will then have a larger base to potentially buy the DLC that will be coming out.

Again game is broken - These God Tames are a problem but a wipe would only be a very temporary fix if they can't prevent them they would be back n quick order... and working on that upcoming release isn't going to fix it now is it...

Clearly being a temporary player has clouded your vision read my lips "There will be no wipe" remember the official release is 3 weeks away there has been no announcement just opinions and people, like some we know, that try to get a reaction by acting like they matter more than everyone else. I can't take all the credit but what the heck.

And for every lets wipe person I'm sure we could show you a anti-wipe person problem with your theory is that all the anti wipe people are still hardcore playing the game the pro wipers may have stopped... so who's voice really matters???

The only thing for sure is THE GAME IS BROKEN and needs to be fixed - angry people good luck with the big fix that isn't coming any time soon.

I was sure the insults would come which two have already ?

Anyways, when it comes down to it a temporary fix is way better than no fix. And as far as the "well they can just do this this and this for that and thisthis and this for that" goes that seems like a lot of this's that they really don't have the time for when doing only one this will do just fine.

also you are right, it is a temporary fix. Temporary fixes happen a lot because it buys them extra time to actually fix it. Have you ever done something to buy you time before? How is that not a good idea?

i mean if you don't buy yourself time and you just run out of time then you fail. Like with megas. All of those bases and tames cause a lot of lag and crashing. If they wipe sure they will be back on power but who cares. The lag will be a lot less and give them time to figure out how to make things better. 3 weeks sure isn't enough time to do all the this's people think need to be done.

it is not going to be about new players or old players. It will end up being about time and if they can buy themselves some time why wouldn't they?

8 minutes ago, kpc said:

There will be no need for a server wipe on official, as they just make all "loyal" players not able to log in for 15 days, like they are doing now, i just used 4 hours to get logged on to the official server on SE and get my rex to bite and get some meat for the tames and get it into the feeding through.

been looking at dc msg all day will eventually make me quit playing this game, what a pity as i love playing ark but i allready startedd looking for another game with perhaps the same theme.

That is also why there will be a wipe. All of these old players are leaving because of the crashing. That won't get fix anytime soon so they won't come back anytime soon. So now they have to worry about the new players.

and don't worry the crashes really won't be fixed anytime soon.

• GP locked this topic

Archived