Xbox Server Options

Jatheish

On 7/16/2017 at 0:10 PM, Stormshadow96 said:

Infinite respecs is broken and as a result since that update I've been stuck at 100 health because I'm max level and I don't want to make a new character. I would also really enjoy if you did return the ability to lengthen the tether after that setting came out my friends and I started moving across the island and they were moving dinos while I built the house but you guys took away that setting mid move so now it's one or the other. You could always add a warning letting people know that it can cause performance issues

Yep this one.  We've had folks with this same issue on our server so it would be nice if this option was fixed!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2017 at 4:23 PM, RodBallz said:

Hey Jat, I'm still crashing when loading the island dedicated server. Crash at VolcanoEntrance. Haven't been able to play for a month because of this ?

We had this issue too. I think your server is corrupted and will need to just be wiped and start new again.  Sucks, but no other option I know of.  They really do need to add backups to XBOX dedicated servers as an option...

On 7/18/2017 at 8:24 AM, xXIRONHIDEXx said:

A option to put points into flyer speed 

Higher difficulty level so higher level dinosaur spawn higher than 150 lower than 300

Option to clear fog weather rain/snow lighting storm ,sand storm ,heat wave 

Option to save server before taking it down for update anti roll backs or go to specific save points 

Make alliance with offline raiding protection on not sure if it's a bug or not

Especially fog!  We just started playing on the island again and I almost forgot how annoying the fog is there!!!

5 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Wiping your server is not a solution and only prevents you from recovering the save when they fix the issue.

Of course not.  That is why I'm posting it on here, to let it be known that there is an issue and the issue continues to persist.  How do you think they find out half of these issues?  ITs by people like me reporting them.  Now if they get this message I have no idea because no one replies, Hey we are working on that.     Anyone with common since knows wiping a server is not a fix.............

Guest DJRone89
8 hours ago, Damin said:

Of course not.  That is why I'm posting it on here, to let it be known that there is an issue and the issue continues to persist.  How do you think they find out half of these issues?  ITs by people like me reporting them.  Now if they get this message I have no idea because no one replies, Hey we are working on that.     Anyone with common since knows wiping a server is not a fix.............

How about you try posting it on a same subject thread instead of going off topic on here,:

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/209099-dedicated-server-crashing-to-dashboard/&page=21

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2017 at 8:54 AM, Melcreif said:

Especially fog!  We just started playing on the island again and I almost forgot how annoying the fog is there!!!

Yup fog there is always fog in the morning and when it rains 

would be nice if there was a option to remove fog all together 

or a slider to reduce or increase duration time

and a slider for the density of the fog

IMG_0144.JPG

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived