Stasis

Plaguerat13

I'm hoping they adjust the food consumption at least with stasis being removed, Working fulltime weekends were my free time to run around on ark, unfortunately now Im struggling to make time throughout the week  just to keep everything fed, I got rid of my gigas since I just couldn't keep up. Seems everytime I get on now I have more dead. Such a shame because I love the game so much and stasis made it so I could still play on official servers with my friends. 

I used to be able to do that, but its just come to a point I cant anymore. I've considered getting help tribe wise but I hear so many horror stories from people adding randoms to their tribes its just too scary to consider and the friends I do have in my tribe are in the same boat as me, we all work fulltime.  D:

I know what you mean, back when I joined you could literally go 2-3 weeks without feeding your pets and at the time there were no pet timers, plus being a solo player was no problem (most of the people were at that time actually on PVE) and at this point it's like I just would rather not risk someone else losing my stuff, and all the people i trust enough to add already have tribes lol

I only play with people I know. Right now I'm the only player. We have a large base and need to get rid of our dinos. It's disgusting what's happening to this game.

The snails needing honey for the cake was a joke. I don't think they want metal easy to make. All our snails are dead now. A lot of our dinos are mutations and are facing losing them. 

I'm in total agreement with you on this, Plaguerat. The dino consumption rates need to be toned down by a lot, or they should adjust the amount of kibble options required to imprint bred dinos so that people don't need to have so many dinos tamed. Not everyone is in a large tribe that has members who can feed dinos every day or two. And really, what's the point of having so many dinosaurs in the game if we can't collect all the ones that we like?

It's really sad that people are losing dinos that they've worked so hard for over this. I really do hope that they can go back to the system Cowgirl mentioned. We shouldn't have to worry about going on vacation and losing everything we have done in the game. I've never played any other online game that does not allow you to take breaks from the game.
Why do we have to risk losing months of work just for going on a hiatus? lol :Jerbcry:

To be fair I am currently maintaining over 150 dinos multiple gigas and no issue with feeding. Simple tricks help. Have a couple fridges full of meat that you can grab when limited on time. Just throw 5-8 stacks of meat in the trough filling them up just spoils more. If for some reason you cannot get on get an ally to do it and hsve your barn pincoded or food trough outside of barn but within range.

Archived