Kill all wyverns :/

evilcheesepuff1

I Have a hatred for wyverns

Seriously, who thought they were a good idea. Every time i build/swap server and build again there is always 3 big tribes with Wyverns, who must get rock hard erections every time they wipe a early/mid game player out. There needs to be someway for a player with metal and a stone house to defend against the wyvern menace.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can't get shafted by wyverns on pvp when I just begin.

PS. I play on PS4 and on the Island but i put this here as this is where the wyvern scourge began

Play PVE, or an unofficial PVP with an active admin who enforces no KOSing for new players.

With how ARK deals with it's PVP, there really is no way around it...the system is flawed for the new player on officials. My only thought is you build a large base and put everything you own in it and keep them away from the walls. But even that is only delaying the inevitable  since they'll just C4 bomb those walls and then clean house.

You could try building super small and hidden, level up in secret, and just grit your teeth and bare the wipes till you are able to build metal. But if you aren't enjoying the road there, just play PVE instead and see if that's any better (or try an unofficial PVP server with rules against new player KOS, if you are so keen on playing PVP mode).

The flaw isn't in the Wyverns, but ARK's pvp structure. More than just Wyverns can kill you afterall.

9 hours ago, Ulta said:

Play PVE, or an unofficial PVP with an active admin who enforces no KOSing for new players.

With how ARK deals with it's PVP, there really is no way around it...the system is flawed for the new player on officials. My only thought is you build a large base and put everything you own in it and keep them away from the walls. But even that is only delaying the inevitable  since they'll just C4 bomb those walls and then clean house.

You could try building super small and hidden, level up in secret, and just grit your teeth and bare the wipes till you are able to build metal. But if you aren't enjoying the road there, just play PVE instead and see if that's any better (or try an unofficial PVP server with rules against new player KOS, if you are so keen on playing PVP mode).

The flaw isn't in the Wyverns, but ARK's pvp structure. More than just Wyverns can kill you afterall.

"More than just Wyverns can kill you afterall." The thing is, I've only ever been killed/wiped by wyverns. It's not that I really want them removed, it's just I want some kinda balancing to make wiping new players harder or something. Also wildcard needs to fix the server lagout duping glitch to stop players getting infinite C4/Rockets

Archived