Where my egg?

Oldmanslow1

He did say he was playing singleplayer.

I think a better question is...why in the world would you start incubating an egg and then immediately log off? If it's singleplayer, it's not like that egg will be incubating...unless I'm wrong about how Xbox SP deals with being offline.

Next time don't even put an egg down...keep it safe in a fridge until you are online and ready to incubate it while you do in game stuff.

• Volunteer Moderator
13 hours ago, Oldmanslow1 said:

I play xbox single player. I dropped a dragon egg in a/c before I went to bed. Logged on today egg MIA. I flew scare killed 17 dragons, No eggs. Any ideas or a glitch? I did report in bugs section. I do want a dragon!!!

You should only post this in bug section no need for multiple posts.

16 hours ago, Ulta said:

He did say he was playing singleplayer.

I think a better question is...why in the world would you start incubating an egg and then immediately log off? If it's singleplayer, it's not like that egg will be incubating...unless I'm wrong about how Xbox SP deals with being offline.

Next time don't even put an egg down...keep it safe in a fridge until you are online and ready to incubate it while you do in game stuff.

Some people say they are playing single when they mean alone on a multiplayer map. Figured I would cover that in case that is what he meant.

Archived