pve Boss Help Needed

Takilla

No need for more people just practice swapping tame order groups you gotta send in tames a couple at a time in most cases or they fall/get stuck all bosses can be done with just rexs manticore included a yuty can be a big help daedons seem more of a burden to me and i also bred some pretty decent vultres i keep one on my shoulder for a lil extra dps

22 minutes ago, bennyrodz said:

how did they go solo? I am looking to do one soon as well.  Maybe ill help you on a boss run soon too, never done one.

On Broodmother I lost 5 Rexs out of 15 I took in I stay back and shoot compound bow off 1 of the Rexs while the others attack Ape was easier I let him call me the me and my Rexs swarmed him while I shot bow. We can do that if you want I need dragon

7 minutes ago, Takilla said:

On Broodmother I lost 5 Rexs out of 15 I took in I stay back and shoot compound bow off 1 of the Rexs while the others attack Ape was easier I let him call me the me and my Rexs swarmed him while I shot bow. We can do that if you want I need dragon

sure that would be fun. What server are you on? And do you need the trophys for these bosses? I assume you get them from cave runs? Also is compound bow better than an xbow? Would love to help.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived