Evolution event active.

TheGrumpyDwarf

Just now, LastStandman said:

So many more important things could be complained about.

But yes let's waste time and our "breath" on the lack of evolution events.

Lets not forget that anything you try to breed will probably die or starve to death anyway.... or dupers will use the thousands of C4 they have access to to destroy your base... or a tribe merge will cause you to lose everything anyway...

But yes let's complain about not having boosted harvesting rates, cuz that's important.

Of course there are more important things, i can barely mine a rock in between the giant lag spikes, but it is still something that they need to be aware of.

2 hours ago, Lucifina said:

Only 3 weeks to full release Lets see we need answers on Wipe/No Wipe, Lag, Duping, God Tames, Server Crash(s), and yeah I kinda like Evolution events I'd like that added to the list.

We need a timer counting down to the official release date LoL

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20170808T12&p0=%3A&msg=ARK%3A+Survival+Official+Launch!!&font=sanserif&csz=1 

5 hours ago, LastStandman said:

So many more important things could be complained about.

But yes let's waste time and our "breath" on the lack of evolution events.

Lets not forget that anything you try to breed will probably die or starve to death anyway.... or dupers will use the thousands of C4 they have access to to destroy your base... or a tribe merge will cause you to lose everything anyway...

But yes let's complain about not having boosted harvesting rates, cuz that's important.

My heart aches for those that play this game, it must be pure torture!  I mean especially compared to all those people out there that are hauled around like cargo in the sex trade.  Or people starving in other countries and barely making ends meet.  All those people living in war zones that have lost their loved ones and homes pfft...  nothing compared to the serious business that is Ark amirite?

Don't worry all, soon the fans will run out of the excuse that "IT'S STILL IN EARLY ACCESS" perhaps then people will realize WC has no intentions of ever fixing these issues and simply wants people to purchase the game for initial revenue.  One month to go till these early access failures become official public release failures.

for 2 flipping days i have not been able to play ark.... this game is going teets up for sure. they cant get a simple frackin update to work properly.

they are like ohh, lets ease the butt hurt for our players and tell them they are getting 1.5x but not really. most of my dinos will probably die if i cant get on to feed them. at that point i am going to go postal. i can't believe i spent money on this game as its only getting worse. it has so much potential to be a great game but they are more worried about content and DLC's to get your money.

Archived