NO MORE BOOSTED MULTIPLIER AT WEEKENDS?

Inuut

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw evolution is the main thing that brought old players back, maybe if the devs actually kept players in the loop about whats going on even saying working on certain issues like the duping which still is going on now for past 2 weeks. Outlook would be different. Not asking for it all the time making a comment how it stopped the same day they doubled the price even the head programmer from Rust stated the same thing, programmer from world of warcraft said exactly what i am saying.

Btw evolution is the main thing that brought old players back, maybe if the devs actually kept players in the loop about whats going on even saying working on certain issues like the duping which still is going on now for past 2 weeks. Outlook would be different. Not asking for it all the time making a comment how it stopped the same day they doubled the price even the head programmer from Rust stated the same thing, programmer from world of warcraft said exactly what i am saying. Many people have full time jobs and families  and there wouldn't need to be any event if they changed it to where dinos were not 7 days and had to be imprinted every 3.5 hours

your new post " many game reviewers are saying this " - you, any these so called " reviewers " clearly don't do research on what they claim to review, so your, and their opinion, means nothing as its based on nothing but wrong assumptions.  ( so guess the people writing the reviews don't know anything but smarter then you and I to make a game. ) Anyways done with what I wanted to say I love the game and really hope they fix these issues.

I'd much rather see different types of events, but not just on weekends. 

Maybe make it a 2x breeding event or a 2x harvest event. Switching it up and having it on a Thursday and Friday or a Saturday and Sunday.

Or... May be have drops offer a chance of getting double xp potions, 2x taming speed scrolls, and specialized scrolls that can be given to a baby that doubles the growth rate or lowers the food consumption. 

Just a suggestion to increase trading and add a bit of variety and drop hunting to the game.

IF they remove buildings from olbesks can we please be given a few days warning as many of us have vaults of artifacts and dino parts for boss runs. I agree with oblesks as people have oblesks blocked with dinos which we cant even get dinos onto for a boss run.But they need to implement something to stop people from building on resoucrs spots (metal mountain etc ).

1 hour ago, Jat said:

We don't typically have set times for when we do them, normally it's around a news announcement, a content update, a sale, or a special occasion. We've definitely not ruled out having evolution events, that would be a rumour. Just aren't running one at the moment.

while this answer is great to know.. and appreciated Jat, you have servers down everywhere with players screaming for some kind of heads up from you guys and nothing...an answer on those threads would be awesome.... plz and ty

1 hour ago, Colbeh said:

I'd much rather see different types of events, but not just on weekends. 

Maybe make it a 2x breeding event or a 2x harvest event. Switching it up and having it on a Thursday and Friday or a Saturday and Sunday.

Or... May be have drops offer a chance of getting double xp potions, 2x taming speed scrolls, and specialized scrolls that can be given to a baby that doubles the growth rate or lowers the food consumption. 

Just a suggestion to increase trading and add a bit of variety and drop hunting to the game.

but i work monday to fridays all day long

Guest BubbaCrawfish

The original question was about the reason the OP wasn't seeing it this weekend.

Everyone else is just going ballistic.

9 hours ago, spangled said:

Cheers to the work from home/unemployed, you lucky sons of guns.

This is such a tired excuse. It also reeks of arrogance. People have different shifts and manufacturing in particular has gone to a 12 hour work day. Often times 3 days on 4 days off, 4 days on 3 days off. This allows many gamer's time to play the game for long hours. 

"I have a life." oh do you? Then put down the controller and go live your "super important" life. Don't belittle those who decided, "Hey people generally suck and I get along well with these strangers online. I think I enjoy this more then real life social interaction." Good for them. They are staying out of trouble, loving what they do, and actually enjoying their life instead of coming on these forums and bemoaning that the game is too hard or takes too much time. YOU DON"T HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME! Be strong and make that choice.

Many of these gamer's with "no lives" have more success in their lives then the people who belittle them for doing a thing they actually love. What super important contribution did you make to the world today? Cure something? Solve a pressing social issue? No, most likely you went and clogged the local Walmart store wandering around and called it getting out.

Everything you do out side being one of the top 1 percent of people means nothing. We all die in the end. So let people enjoy their lives how they want to enjoy them as long as they aren't hurting someone else. 

Archived