- Dragon boss no longer present on TheCenter.........!

iFreecell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way WC could redeem themselves, is to allow the Center map creator to have a boss replacement to the dragon, maybe something unique to the map. Like I already said, it's bad enough you can't ascend on any map but the Island, and the Center is already out of the loop for explorer notes...

WC can only redeem themselves from this mess up if they give Center players a good enough reason to play on it content wise. Let them make their own Ascension cave, or their own 'dragon' boss, their own explorer notes...so that everyone who goes there can at least unlock all the achievements and doesn't get skimped out on that.

Just the fact they did this in the first place to make the Island to go-to for everything still irks me.

On 8/2/2017 at 1:43 PM, Ulta said:

The only way WC could redeem themselves, is to allow the Center map creator to have a boss replacement to the dragon, maybe something unique to the map. Like I already said, it's bad enough you can't ascend on any map but the Island, and the Center is already out of the loop for explorer notes...

WC can only redeem themselves from this mess up if they give Center players a good enough reason to play on it content wise. Let them make their own Ascension cave, or their own 'dragon' boss, their own explorer notes...so that everyone who goes there can at least unlock all the achievements and doesn't get skimped out on that.

Just the fact they did this in the first place to make the Island to go-to for everything still irks me.

It seems everybody but Wildcard want all bosses, ascention cave etc on The Center. They don't seem to care what their own paying customers want though it seems

Okay, so for anyone not aware, the Ragnarok Beta Build currently has a dual boss fight with Dragon and Manticore. That change happened around the same time that the Dragon was removed from The Center. Previously all Island bosses were available.

Basically, to provide a somewhat unique experience for the free DLCs Wildcard is temporarily offering a dual boss fight to each.

Now, the Ragnarok devs have said that eventually, all the original bosses will be removed and replaced with three completely unique bosses that can only be fought on Rag.

It is sensible to assume that The Center is being treated the same way and will also be getting exclusive boss fights. Cheer up, all is not lost. Wildcard just wants to provide players with unique high quality experiences instead of copy/paste from map to map.

That's a good thing in my book.

2 hours ago, CyanicEmber said:

Okay, so for anyone not aware, the Ragnarok Beta Build currently has a dual boss fight with Dragon and Manticore. That change happened around the same time that the Dragon was removed from The Center. Previously all Island bosses were available.

Basically, to provide a somewhat unique experience for the free DLCs Wildcard is temporarily offering a dual boss fight to each.

Now, the Ragnarok devs have said that eventually, all the original bosses will be removed and replaced with three completely unique bosses that can only be fought on Rag.

It is sensible to assume that The Center is being treated the same way and will also be getting exclusive boss fights. Cheer up, all is not lost. Wildcard just wants to provide players with unique high quality experiences instead of copy/paste from map to map.

That's a good thing in my book.

except if u run a dedi and cant afford to rent multiple maps and link them..... if you don't host island your players are locked out of part of the endgame. there should be an option for dedis to include all bosses on one map...... so that in 2021 when xbox dedis get fixed my community can reach endgame on a non island map.

8 minutes ago, IamTANK said:

except if u run a dedi and cant afford to rent multiple maps and link them..... if you don't host island your players are locked out of part of the endgame. there should be an option for dedis to include all bosses on one map...... so that in 2021 when xbox dedis get fixed my community can reach endgame on a non island map.

Can't you .ini your way around that?

The Island is boring.. played it for the first.. what seems like forever when the game came out. Got boring quickly. When they introduced The Center I went ape poop! loved it. Now they're concentrating all their efforts toward The Island.. and not giving two poops about The Center.. Oh you like The Center? well raptor you, you want to experience all the game has to offer take your dumb ass to The Island.. pssh... that's how they're treating us. Unfair. Yeah, Tunnel all your players to a single map half, if not more, of them hate it so they quit and your game dies.. Idjits

Archived