Today we ask the age old question. How to currently get wyvern eggs?

KraziestKraken

4 minutes ago, KraziestKraken said:

Let's talk about that.  Now, to be honest, I haven't played on scorched earth recently. But I have had a realization, since the recent flier nerf, how do people get wyvern eggs? I've been thinking about starting a new scorched and was just curious if people had any thoughts or strategies.  Thanks!

You can't go past a wyvern, next best is a high stamina PT

Our Main chars are on the Island while we have lvl 70 chars on SE...i dont think it actually matters what Level you are as Long as you can get pteras. We sent some of our pteras from island to SE. They should have 700+ stamina and you will probably Need to Build a wyvern Trap. 

I will warn you though: a lot of our pteras died. So you'll want to tame or breed more.

but! We did get a lot of wyvern eggs, Most of them are even high Level :)

I have recently tried it with a ptera on ragnarok, i did get out of the tranch and could keep flying but once stamina was out, the dragons where on me in seconds which resulted in a very dead me + ptera lol.

Try flying through trees with your ptera which might get the wyverns stuck. Also us a ptera levelled up in stamina (700 isn't enough) and use your agility to create some distance between you and the wyverns.

Happy hunting :) 

8 minutes ago, Griffin1984 said:

i heard about that lol, i should really tame one :)

However i kinda like the danger and skill it takes doing it with a ptera lol

No mate, it takes no skill at all! Believe me. All u need is a ptera that has enough stam to get to the trap in sprint!

i did a lot of runs and only lost 1 ptera cause I blue screened. 

17 minutes ago, TheHappyPony said:

No mate, it takes no skill at all! Believe me. All u need is a ptera that has enough stam to get to the trap in sprint!

try it without a trap and then tell me it takes no skill :)

i did it with a 1000+ stam ptera, flying throug the trees to the south in a big zigzag, then in the canyons i have finally been able to get out of render distance :P

the feeling you get then..... indescribable :)

Can't go wrong with a high health Griffin. 15k+.. and stam 2k+. be quick.. grab the egg.. fly away.. fly straight up and go straight down and boost outta there quickly. Pterri.. you need a decent health, 1.5k stam is fine. Barrel roll outta there and have a plan to line of sight them... They will be faster so be good at dodging. When raising the dragon, make a trap.. agro one dragon.. preferably fire, into the trap, close the gate to trap it fully. Knock it out, get the milk, have preserving salt in your inventory to increase its spoil timer. Keep them in a Preserving bin with sparkpowder to run it, and preserving salt to increase the spoil timer quite a bit. Once you've done that, and raised it.. increase its stam and health, strictly. And go get a bunch more eggs, and rinse and repeat. Happy egging

2 hours ago, Griffin1984 said:

I have recently tried it with a ptera on ragnarok, i did get out of the tranch and could keep flying but once stamina was out, the dragons where on me in seconds which resulted in a very dead me + ptera lol.

Try flying through trees with your ptera which might get the wyverns stuck. Also us a ptera levelled up in stamina (700 isn't enough) and use your agility to create some distance between you and the wyverns.

Happy hunting  

Youre on ragnarok... why would you not use a griffin?

16 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Youre on ragnarok... why would you not use a griffin?

simple, i don't have one yet, i did wanted to try it with a ptera just to see if it can be done :)

i don't always use the best ways just for fun and thrills.

My conclusion, it can be done however it's dangerous and requires a bit of skill and luck :)

19 hours ago, TheHappyPony said:

Nah. Unneed to do a lot o dodging and smart flying on a ptera, theyre the hardest flyer thats still doable

• 2 months later...
On 7/12/2017 at 10:28 PM, KraziestKraken said:

Let's talk about that.  Now, to be honest, I haven't played on scorched earth recently. But I have had a realization, since the recent flier nerf, how do people get wyvern eggs? I've been thinking about starting a new scorched and was just curious if people had any thoughts or strategies.  Thanks!

I grab an egg with my ptera and fly away, and lead the wyverns to a few of my rexes and theris. If I'm really lazy, I would just wear ghillie and parachute to the nest, steal the egg, and kms :P

Archived