Nitrado xbox server 24/7 RAGNORAK friendly pvp

8 minutes ago, Slytherin238 said:

With the switch to nitrado server wipe the progress on the ragnarok server?

unless they provide a way to port the save file over, which I don't think will happen in the next few weeks...pure opinion

but, that still gives us some time to feel out the map, and with its size, isn't a bad thing at all.

bump. i have decided that upon moving the server to nitrado you may bring 1 dino with medium feces with you. i will have to see the dino and the saddle. upon changing server i will duplicate it. as well, any existing tribe that ports over to the nitrado server will be given a SMALL cache of metal floors, walls, ceilings etc to build a starting home with.

bump. upon defeating the bosses and being able to acquire tek gear and structures. the server will provide infinite element to be bought (to keep some challenge in it). the price wont be crazy but will be something that is still moderately annoying to obtain but much easier than beating the bosses over and over. (thinking maybe a 1-1 purchase of element for black pearls. (all black pearls used to purchase element are destroyed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, IAmDad99 said:

I’ve been playing on this server the past couple days but can’t find it now... Is it down or is this problem in my end?

It's been down a few times the last few days.  It was down this morning, don't know about recently for sure.  Add the fireandblood777 gamertag to friends, that way you can see if the host gamertag is online and in the game or not.  A tip, if there isn't a small controller icon next to the gamertag, the server isn't joinable.

Really looking forward to migrating to a nitrado server and getting better stability than xboxes provide.

15 hours ago, perk8504 said:

It's been down a few times the last few days.  It was down this morning, don't know about recently for sure.  Add the fireandblood777 gamertag to friends, that way you can see if the host gamertag is online and in the game or not.  A tip, if there isn't a small controller icon next to the gamertag, the server isn't joinable.

Really looking forward to migrating to a nitrado server and getting better stability than xboxes provide.

Since nitrado comes out today are just switching to that or keeping the old server up... and if you are switching is it too late to show you our medium Dino to take over?

1 hour ago, IAmDad99 said:

Since nitrado comes out today are just switching to that or keeping the old server up... and if you are switching is it too late to show you our medium Dino to take over?

I'm not an admin...but take a screenshot of the tribe log where you tamed the dino

and nitrado got delayed, some snafu in the certification process with microsoft

Archived