Nitrado xbox server 24/7 RAGNORAK friendly pvp

SERVER IS ACTIVE ON XBOX

Fireandblood777 is host name. Admin name is khellendros7.

The server will be played on ragnarok on the fireandblood777 xbox until nitrado servers are released and then move over. 

Seems my entire topic was wiped of all words. Ill rewrite everything when I can. 

The new server will be rented from nitrado as soon as that becomes available to xbox. (Donation link if you care to help)(not mandatory but much appreciated)

https://server.nitrado.net/donations/donate/1292755

Rules to follow:

Rates: 1.5x gather, 1.5x exp, 6x tame, 0.5 dino food consumption, 10x fuel consumption rate, 1.0 dino spawn count, can feed titan with 2.5x food consumption, 2-3x saddle structure limit,  6x egg hatch,  3x baby maturation, 2x mating interval, 6x crop growth,  0.4x day and night speeds, 0.1 dino hp recovery, 1.6x player stat gains per level, official dino stat gains per level except 6x wild dino stat gain for weight, dead body beacon, max difficulty, no downloads.

1. no killing passive tames 

2. If raiding please try to keep collateral damage to a minimal, just break what you need to in order to get what you are after and leave. 

3. complete destruction of a base requires a mutually agreed upon war. 

4. Don't attack tribes way less advanced that you, we want people to be able to build up and compete, not be run off when they join. 

5. Keep a sign post outside your base indicating the date you were last online,  this will help us not clear people we think are inactive but who really are active. (Not mandatory but ignore this at own risk, old inactive bases will be cleared periodically)

6. ORP will be on for the first 2-4 week's and after that it will be off forever unless voted otherwise by the server as a group. 

7. Each player will start with a free tame, it must produce small feces. Dino coloring for this tame will be available. 

8. I'm considering a faction system, each faction would be an alliance of tribes represented by a dino that would be exclusive to that faction. (No other faction would be allowed to tame it) considering allowing each faction to choose their dino from any dino that produces medium feces and their faction colors.

9. Events will be held after the server has advanced a bit. 

10. no admin commands will be used for personal gain. 

11. Feel free to attack the admin, no commands will be used to punish.

If you have any questions comments, concerns, or ideas, feel free to message me. I Don't know everything and am always willing to listen. 

i have decided that upon moving the server to nitrado you may bring 1 dino with medium feces with you. i will have to see the dino and the saddle. upon changing server i will duplicate it. as well, any existing tribe that ports over to the nitrado server will be given a SMALL cache of metal floors, walls, ceilings etc to build a starting home with.

element will be available for infinite purchase at the cost of 1:1 black pearls for element. all black pearls used to purchase the element will be destroyed by being thrown into the volcano...yes that part is purely for being dramatic.

also i am wanting to put in some kind of RP system as well, and would love to see everyones thoughts on the best way to do that. when moving to nitrado a faction system will be put in already (mandatory alliance of tribes, everyone else is enemies).

All will be welcome. The server has been tested up to 30 players simultaneous with very large 1k+ structure bases. I will be reworking the rules to reflect a faction based PvP after talking to grinch. Sounds like a ton of fun. 

If anyone has any ideas feel free to speak them. I am not all knowing and always willing to listen to other people's thoughts. 

Archived