Question For Xbox Singleplayers

Shave

So I'm a PS4 Singleplayer and as you've likely seen we're now well behind on the patches, but the one thing I wanted fixed in the game and have done for months, is the dino spawns. My question though is have they fixed it? I know they've said in the patch notes that they have but I've also seen that in many patches it says that they've fixed it, which leads me to believe that they keep attempting a fix but it fails each time. Can anyone on Xbox Singleplayer vouch for this apparent dino spawn fix?

(By dino spawn fix I mean Carno Island full of Raptors, Herbi full of Parasaurs, Cold Zone full of Wolves etc as well as many others not spawning at all)

Xbox seems to have fixed the issue alot, went to carno yesterday whilst messing around on SP and it actually had a large number of carnos, rex's and scorps, even an alpha rex, carno and raptor.  Caves are usually populated and penguins are back in the snow, only thing I am yet to see on SP is a hesperonis or whatever they're called.

Edit: Herb was also populated better, trilobites where on the beaches again.  Seem to see alot less pegos or icthyornis except in small groups so that's not too bad.

16 minutes ago, YUSHOETMI said:

Xbox seems to have fixed the issue alot, went to carno yesterday whilst messing around on SP and it actually had a large number of carnos, rex's and scorps, even an alpha rex, carno and raptor.  Caves are usually populated and penguins are back in the snow, only thing I am yet to see on SP is a hesperonis or whatever they're called.

Edit: Herb was also populated better, trilobites where on the beaches again.  Seem to see alot less pegos or icthyornis except in small groups so that's not too bad.

That's very good to hear. The Hesperonis, from what I understand, is very very rare to begin with anyway. I played SP a fair bit after it came out and I've only seen one, which I tamed on the spot. The Pigeon Thief(Icthyornis) makes it so easy to tame. 

Anyway I look forward to this patch now, thanks.

Tried single player last night, but the frame rate loss was so massive, I couldn't play. This is since the last update & hotfix.

So, I exited out to test the player dedicateds.

I might need to wipe the SP maps and try again. SP got busted pretty bad with that last round of updates. Hopefully, PS4 folks won't have the same problems. But something to keep in mind.

Good luck.

Yes my Xbox single player spawns seem to be fixed. At first, with the latest patch and the forced dino wipe with the patch, the spawns were slow and even stopped completely at my base in the hidden lake. There were a couple beavers there at first and a few other things and that was normal. Then they all just despawned and didn't come back for a couple days so I did a command dino wipe. Now everything seems to be working perfect with the dino spawns.

I'm so glad too because I hated all the raptors on carno isle, and wolf packs in the snow biomes etc...

Archived